Lucas Torreira

Before we signed him he was an absolute top talent in Serie A. One of the gems in that Sampdoria side. We saw glimpses of it here, but I don’t think we’ll ever get that full version of him because he just doesn’t want to be in England. You can’t make someone be happy.

4 Likes

I was thinking more along the lines of ‘If Torreira is unable to find a club and is stuck with us’.
Surely he rather plays than sulk in that scenario.

Exactly. It’s like with Di Maria when he went to Man Utd. The guy was one of the best players in the world at the time, helped Madrid win the UCL and was an important player for Argentina in the WC before getting injured.

It just wasn’t gonna work at Man Utd.

Especially in the case of Torreira, the guy appears to be very mentally volatile. A permanent divorce is the best solution.

2 Likes

Torreira has found something at the creek! Maybe he has found a way back!

2 Likes

Is that a Joker tattoo?

1 Like

ADM is always a shame because he’s genuinely such a good player but after that burglary incident in January he basically became desperate to get out. I think he even moved his family out of the UK after it happened.

He was just such a good player and the PL was deprived of his quality.

2 Likes

Dawson?

Fuck any suggestion that changes United’s glorious course in last 9 seasons

At least he’s not up there without a paddle.

@giner @Phoebica …that was kinda the joke…

Well, it was still a bit early on a Sunday morning for me. @Phoebica I got the Dawson bit. This end of the world, innit?

1 Like

@Stroller get used to it buddy.
Mentality midget is back. :rofl:

1 Like

Katie Holmes

Deliveroo training.

Numero 35

You can have all the agreements you want on personal terms buddy, but the buying club needs to stump up the cash. Let’s see if the cheap fucks put in a suitable bid

2 Likes

That would be Gattuso wouldnt it?

He must really hate this club / country if he’s desperate to join any mid table club in Spain and Italy.

2 Likes

you would be Gattu so right

1 Like

Yer I agree
He clearly wants out
He could stay and do a job but wants to leave

We have to get a good price