Lucas Torreira

We should pay them £5m to take him, £10m tops, that’s as high as we should go imo.

I have a pre agreement with my local Ferrari dealership to buy a new car, today I will meet with my bank manager to convince him to lend me the money

5 Likes

Embarrassing how he’s whoring himself out to every club imaginable lol

Although Gattuso is at Valencia

2 Likes

Finally a chance to sell him but now Mikel wants him :man_facepalming:

That has to be read as Valencia tried to take the piss with their offer and Mikel is having none.

16 Likes

He’s about as reliable as cryptocurrency. Arteta has no intention of keeping him. I think this is posturing. Valencia are one of the few clubs in world football that have been run worse than Arsenal over the last ten years. It wouldn’t shock me if they approached with a nominal fee in order to cover wages.

Yep, essentially interested clubs expect us to spread our cheeks and let them take him for pretty much free and we told them to fuck off.

When we signed this cunt i thought we were getting the white Kante with the south american temperament. We got a crying midget instead who takes every opputunity to cry and moan to every small time media. Buying players is fekin hard man.

6 Likes

Not everyone likes living in the UK. I know it’s hard for people to understand but it’s not some fatal character flaw.

I do think the bigger issue was how Emery moved him around in the midfield.

If he was playing in a double pivot where his partner did most of the passing, I think he’d have found it way easier to settle.

1 Like

I always liked this scrappy little fucker. I secretly hope he has a breakthrough season, and morphs into our N’Golo Kante.

A man can have dreams…

5 Likes

I’m sorry but that’s an excuse. The way his agent has been talking to the public willy-nilly, trying to put pressure on the club, it’s fucking shit and the fact that he’s been allowing this for years makes him responsible too.

This started just months into his time here. I remember everything was going well and then that twat agent of his was talking about a move to Milan and such. Suffice to say it’s only gotten worse since then.

I don’t think these lot understand what a contract is and that we have as much of a say in where he goes as he does.

2 Likes

Well it works both ways, right? If he doesn’t want to be here and the club doesn’t want him here isn’t it preferable for his agent to be gassing up a move?

Or would we prefer radio silence or even the dreaded “Lucas has a contract with Arsenal and is happy to stay and fight for his place” which just means “Pay me you assholes, I’m not leaving.”

Does his agent talk too much? Does he talk to much? Absolutely. But I think both player and club are happy enough to call it quits. It’s just a question of getting him out the door at this point. Sometimes transfers don’t work, that’s life.

And the agent putting pressure on the club is his job. His job is to follow Torreira’s directions. If Torreira wanted to stay he’d be quiet. Even though the club ostensibly holds all the cards at the moment, in practice Arsenal have folded more often than not in recent memory. Why wouldn’t an agent look at the situation and say “Well, Lucas, if you’re not happy and you want to leave, I think I can get you a move away. Just let me keep agitating. You may end up with a percentage of your salary paid out but you’ll get to leave England.”

We’re actually agreeing that Lucas is the prick here that just wants to have it his way.
It’s why I personally don’t give a shit about him nowadays. For all I care they can give him the Ozil treatment and I would root for the club with the evidence I have in front of me.

1 Like

Well Emery has gone now. He played a handful of games at the 10 role.
Hardly the biggest draw back for the money invested in him.
Rejected everywhere for a variety of reasons. Why wouldn’t you give a top club in the PL another chance.
We actually have no explanation for this and think it should at least be explained.
At the moment he’s collecting shirts quicker than you.

From translation:

Arsenal have to help

Help how mfers?

show me the money biatches!

not in batches, it’s hardly 15m

He’s going to pull that same fucking poor me face again isn’t he.

1 Like

10m or make him rot. His conduct has been awful.

2 Likes

Steady now mate. Picture of him on an exercise bike yesterday.

1 Like