Liverpool

I can’t recall seeing a manager defend a headbutt before

1 Like

Should’ve just said he lost his head, he’s a young passionate lad.

You know, the usual shit Arteta says when Xhaka gets sent off.

I wouldn’t read that and think a defence was being offered either. There isn’t a huge difference between what he said and what you’ve written tbh.

1 Like

That’s pretty much what he did say.

1 Like

Klopp’s a twat, anyway

So…here’s the deal I read “Nunez provoked all the time”.

But embarrassing considering I shared the post here. :sweat_smile:

Can I get “I’m a doughnut” " or “I can’t read” tag for a week?
@moderators

Well you can’t steal Jakes like that…how about “twatter” :grin:

4 Likes

Go for it

2 Likes

This.

The more points the top 6 drop early against weaker teams and against each other the better it is for us.

Our focus should be racking up the points against the rest of the league and getting a chunk of meat out of the top 6 if not the whole bloody filet mignon.

6 Likes

The work Mane used to do for them is so underrated. He was their most important/influencual forward.

4 Likes

:joy: field day for Andersen

1 Like

City and Liverpool seem to have a similar dynamic on a sporting level to what we had with United in the late 90s/early 2000s. City are up there every year and sometimes Liverpool have got enough to compete and other years not.

It’s a shame that apart from that superficial level their rivalry is about as interesting as a trip round the Spurs trophy room.

1 Like

This is perfect
Wind him up and he wont do a thing

Enter Saliba, Gabriel and White!

Wtf?

It wasnt them
And it wasnt their fault

3 Likes

Wtf, indeed. Society crumbling before your very eyes.

Liverpool Has Fallen a long time ago

Obviously the season has a long way to go and they’re only four points behind City.

But dropping those four points to these particular teams is actually a pretty significant blow IMO. The standard is just so high with City, you don’t get that many fuckups over the course of the season if you want to hang with them. Liverpool only dropped points against teams outside the Top 6 on four occasions last year, City on five occasions. Liverpool has already done it twice and in two relatively easy fixtures.

1 Like
6 Likes

Why do footballers have such a love of headbutts? Is it just because it’s discreet and you might not get caught?

It’s never once crossed my mind to headbutt a person.

5 Likes