Liverpool

Didi Hamann always struck me as a bit of a cunt

2 Likes

What amazes me is how he ignores the attempted head butt a few seconds earlier which shows a really clear intent to land one.

The Liverpool fans and ex players act like a real bunch of self entitled dickheads and they defend every wrong thing they or their team do come what may.

Really hope they fall apart this season.

2 Likes

Threw a punch too :stuck_out_tongue:

Andersen is class. That statement is not just off the back of that 2 min video. His long range passes when Palace played us were something. Tis’ a shame he’s a right-footer.

7 Likes

I wanted him when he was a nobody in that Sampdoria team a while ago.

1 Like

These are pretty normal stuffs you do on the opponent, even Sunday league happens all the time.
Nunez was pretty much frustrated on himself not able to do a better job, not really on Andersen.

Inexperience

Losing Mane was huge. Massive part of their system and success. Big game performer as well.

They need Diaz to have a stellar season and Salah to hit his previous heights, otherwise City are going to win the title comfortably.

KDB seems to be absolutely on fire and Haaland is the sort of forward that they’ve needed since Aguero started declining.

Would take him over Gabriel. Imagine how saucy we would be with Saliba, Andersen and White as our 3 main CBs.

Andersen boddied the fuck out of this fucking scrub that was a joy to watch as someone who enjoys a good no nonsense defender :clap::clap:

Ahh so nice to see these fucking frauds window closing. Fuck Klopp and lolpool shitters. Arteta better not fucking lose to these bads when we see them next.

3 Likes

Ahh, he’ll flop hard.

1 Like

Im almost starting to let myself imagine Arsenal being back at the top of the table and our matches being meaningful again. Hard to ignore that 8.0 xG we hung on Leicester last week we really were playing some beautiful football. I’m giving credit to Gabriel Jesus because the man is magical, i dont mind if Assteta comes along for the ride :grin::grin:

1 Like

Lmao there was no 8xg. Stop spending so much time on twitter and watch the whole games.

4 Likes

Anymore than an XG of 5 is basically impossible.

This is pretty much the whole point of it all. How can you follow a team but barely watch the matches?

Disdain for a certain manager will do that to you

1 Like

I heard of this one guy who had an xG over 9000.

Well this is kind of a dumb post because I actually only did watch the match and I repeated a number someone on OA posted. I praised the team during and after the match not having looked at xG. However since you’ve corrected me i just had a look and it was like a 3.0 xG to 0.5 which is still an ass kicking. Allow for the Brendan Rodgers fraud factor tho.

4 Likes

Pretty much par for the course with him lol.

1 Like

ManUre have only won one of the last 12 against these. You would say they’re due, but it’s a horrid time for them to be playing the Dippers.

Where does the name Dippers come from and what does it mean?