Liverpool

You see right through me :santi:

1 Like

I know from experience. Shared something from a troll source, noticed it late, then played it off like it was a “gotcha” moment. :grin:

Nice.

2 Likes

They have 50m Konate waiting in the wings lol, they’ll be fine. Joe Gomez still around too.

Crybaby.

1 Like

Pretty sure Konate is also out. So they’re stuck with injury prone Joe Gomez
yikes.

Le Scouse le bastards

(As they say in the south of France)

1 Like

Remember when they had that CB injury crisis a few years ago at the beginning of a January window, then they signed 2 CBs, then complained for the rest of the season that they had an injury crisis at CB because they were both shit.

I hope this is exactly that again.

2 Likes

I would also settle for them signing nobody and then VVD doing his other ACL on September 2nd.

2 Likes

Did they use Fabinho in defence because of it or am I misremembering?

1 Like

Yep they did. I think it was Fabinho / Matip and then Fabinho/ Kazak (?). I don’t think they even used the other guy :arteta3:

1 Like

Kabak*

He actually looked a decent prospect and he had a cheap release clause as well. I was surprised Norwich got him but I don’t think that went well particularly well.

its that fixture congestion and dry pitches :henry2:

3 Likes

Comme ils disent à Québec aussi.

1 Like

U wot m8

1 Like

A really fabulous tumble there.

4 Likes

Currently being treated to a slow motion replay of the fall on MNF

10/10 for commitment.

1 Like

A collectors piece due to rarity a red card for Liverpool is.

Nunez is nuts. Even the first attempted butt would’ve been red if it had been Xhaka

Really happy we’re 4 points above them after two games each.

4 Likes

Would be great for Liverpool to have a horror season and end up in the top four fight.

They looked a bit crap tonight. Just spamming balls into the box really.

1 Like

Wow, I expected Klopp to protect him.

2 Likes