Liverpool

Would be if were a bit more savvy with our selling of players.

Sanchez in summer 2017 would have went for big money if we sold him after he just had the season of his career.

Ramsey should have been sold last summer.

We don’t need a goalkeeper so it shouldn’t be that hard to sign a WC CB with the Sanchez and Ramsey money

1 Like

I don’t know why people still fantasize about selling Ramsey. It’s never been on the cards.

3 Likes

Just about the money they sold Coutinho.
Money well spent, and Coutinho is a failure at Barca.
What a business.

2 Likes

The number of people bagging Liverpool for spending 75 mill on VVD at the time obviously didn’t.

2 Likes

Hahahhahahaahahahaahahaha

1 Like

@Calum where are u mate

2 Likes

It’s actually insane to think they look set to lose just a single game all season, get well over 90 points, and they could still finish in second :flushed:

Surely there’s a twist left in the title race to come?

Yeah, they’ll lose to Huddersfield on Friday :joy:

4 Likes

What do you mean I couldn’t give a fuck who wins it. I want Liverpool just for Redcafe

You hate Liverpool or not, Klopp made this team competitive enough to challenge the title and the CL. Definitely not a loser even he can’t win it all.

Wonder how many years, how much money spend, and how many good transfers to get us into their position. Let’s not forget it also takes good coaching and game management from game to game.

If Klopp is a loser, we at far worse.

9 Likes

Yeah, as much as I’m not keen on the club, if Klopp/Liverpool don’t win the title this year I think they’re immune from the “won nothing” banter.

This is a title worthy team in title winning form that most likely isn’t going to win the title. It will be a travesty tbh.

12 Likes

Just like spuds, liverpool will highly likely become the great team with fuck all to show for it in the end.

1 Like

You badly misspelled hilarious there my dood :joy::joy::joy:

16 Likes

Liverpool will still win this. Back top friday and Burnley give City a 90 minute workout and soften them up For Leicester to bring it all crashing down at the Etihad.

It’s going to the last day I think.

Nah its all done and dusted. Liverpool should put their energy in the cl games against barca even tho messi gonna teabag them hard anyway. Haha lelpool

2 Likes

Nah, we were mocked like bastards for losing the league by a solitary point in '99.

The point (pardon the pun) remains that Liverpool under Klopp will remain trophyless.

4 Likes

Think they’ll win the CL tbh with no City there

Still think they are going to win the league. A run like city are on has to come to an end and it’s freakishly rare for a team to go 14 wins on the bounce. Only city themselves have done it in a single season before and that was last season. (We did it but over 2 seasons with 13 coming at the end of a season).

Would be an incredibly worthy way to win a league if they manage it.

2 Likes

Is that still a record we share with City, then? Lomgest winning streak in the PL (14)?