Liverpool

I liked the midfield Vs United yesterday, if they do the same then they have a good chance.

Also Nou Camp is a tough AF forums to go to, even if they are shit.but then Liverpool have a good record against them iirc.

Just seen that first leg is at the Nou Camp, Barca needed that badly.

Klopp still to lose a 2 legged tie in 3 european competitions. Ffs he was their for the fucking taking. Kroenke on a par with the bloke who gave the Beatles away. DICKHEAD.

please win the league :pray: #fuckcity

1 Like

Gonna be hilarious when they find a way to bottle everything 🖒🖒 :joy::joy:

3 Likes

Fucks sake I am now rooting for Liverpool of all clubs to win the PL and CL double.

I will be avidly supporting ABTS - anybody but the scum.

If Liverpool or Barca get to the final, both teams should have what it takes to beat the fucking scum so all is not lost.

5 Likes

Ffs. Come on Messi!

1 Like

Barca and Ajax are all that stand between us haters and embarrassment.

7 Likes

This season can quickly turn into one of the worst possible I could ever imagine. Never in my worst nightmares did i consider the slight possibility of a scenario where scum and pool could get their hands on such a huge trophy.

Its very very important that greater powers that we cant controle sort this problem out asap. City to win the league and Ajax to take home the CL would make it possible to fall back in love with football again.

7 Likes

City don’t deserve anything for Bottling the CL

CITY
U
N
T
S

1 Like

Unreal how he and VvD have transformed their defence so much

3 Likes

Yeah it’s unreal, who would have thought that spending over £140 million on just two defensive players would have a big positive impact?

14 Likes

:joy: well f’ckin said

Goes to prove how good they were getting to the CL final without them. Be fucking awesome to think we only had to buy 2 players to be on the verge of a title.
140 million in a window what a dream that would be. But hey we have big Mav to take over from Mustafi.:crazy_face:

I still don’t rate Alison that much. The clean sheets are a collective effort, VvD has probably had a larger contribution to that.

To be fair to Liverpool they did exactly what they needed to do.

They needed a CB and GK then went out and bought the best they could with the money they got from Courtinho.

I’d call that ambition and spending money wisely.
How can anyone possibly criticise that?

If we only had a board and manager with the same ambition.

4 Likes

Perhaps we can do the same with the money we get from Mustafi

4 Likes

Maybe we should try it then if its that easily fixed?

1 Like

Having 140m to spend on just 2 players is not easy though, is it?