Liverpool Vs Arsenal (PL)

Well give him a chance to and see, not his fault he hasnt been in the cl etc. That is like saying that at the beginning of messis career saying that someone like klose is a better player because he has done it all so he is the better talent! I honestly think pepe is a superior player but hasnt had the platform you can see it in him that he is special…mane is good but i dont think as special as pepe! Just my opinion tho!

Convinced Maverick was a Liverpool fan in his past life, claiming that Jaime Carragher was better than Cannavaro.

You sure come up with some weird scenarios when have i said that? Or anything close to that?

I get where @Maverick79 is coming from with the Pepe vs Mane thing. Pepe has the potential to be an absolute world beater, difference maker. Mane is kinda like a consistent, not injured, Walcott on roids. Klopps system is probably more a factor in his success than his own talents. So in simpler terms if Pepe produces stats anywhere close to Mane, or what he did in Ligue 1, in the PL…he’ll be courted by the Madrids/Barcas of the world and fetch us £150m. I don’t see that happening with Mane.

Did you copy and paste this from last season, or the one before that, or the one before that, or the one before that etc

2 Likes

The Liverpool front 3 is a inflated right now because the team is working so well. But take them apart, you’ll still have world-class players, but the halo-effect will slightly fade.
Also, there’s the effect of confidence. Winning stuff and playing well will make any player better, it’s a self-fulfilling prophecy.

1 Like

Yes but to win things you need to be bloody good.

This is a fairly ridiculous post.

IMG_20190821_135805

Mane is an absolutely baller, will be delighted if Pepe gets near his level.

5 Likes

13 posts were split to a new topic: Arshavin

Moved to new topic to keep things tidy: Arshavin

:eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes::eyes:

This run will come to an emphatic end on Saturday :arteta:

4 Likes

You little bitch :bellerin: :santi:

1 Like

Eh, not sure purple and black counts as blue and would have to be a massive asterisk around it cause GODiaby and Godteta were playing so it can’t really be counted within any trend.

1 Like

Yes.

No.

(not to take away from his performance, mind)

As if that were possible! :laughing:

Easily the best performance of the 21st century.

And then Dani Ceballos vs Burnley happened. :pires2:

1 Like

You truly have some dubious ‘fandoms’, mate.

I know, some of us are just frontrunners…not all of us can root for the underdog. Can’t help it if I’m just a sucker for the greatest of all time.