Liverpool Vs Arsenal (PL)

I really want to fucking believe. Come on lads, do a madness

1 Like

Lawro, that dreary muthafukka, has Liverpool down for a 2-1 win.

Piece of shit

1 Like

Liverpool have been unbeaten for 5 years under Lawro. Take no notice haha

9 Likes

That’s some great footage :smile:

1 Like

Mane is not good enough for me to prematurely ejaculate in my pants if our new £70m player is simply half as good as him.

1 Like

Over the last 3 seasons Mane has 63 goals and assists that not good enough for you?!

That’s not what he’s saying lol. What he’s saying is that Mane isn’t that good that we’d go crazy if Pepe was half as good as him.

And I’d be very disappointed if Pepe wasn’t already above being half as good as Mane.

5 Likes

Thank you lol.

@Calum you reacted like I don’t rate Mane. He’s fantastic.

I just have higher expectations of Pepe than for him to be a poor imitation of Mane while costing a huge sum of money.

2 Likes

ah I can see that on second reading :raised_hands:

Agree with you now lol

2 Likes

If you think Firmino’s goal in last season’s fixture was bad defending just look at the second goal in the clip looool ping-pong jokers

1 Like

Hahahahaha good lord that second goal, PEAK Arsenal

Firmino is our new Drogba

2 Likes

Motherfuckers.

They’d get a live demonstration how it’s done soon enough

3 Likes

How about the one where the best defender in the PL (Kos) with his shit attempt at a header which ends in him being beaten to the ball by the 2 or 3 inches shorter Firmino.

To be fair all of these goals are absolutely comical defending or handling of the ball on part of our players, real-life football Christmas gifts; whether it is Walcott or Sanchez stumbling over the ball and losing possession in close proximity to our penalty area, Xhaka passing to the opposition instead of his teammates, Mertesacker and Campbell playing ping-pong, Bellerin doing yoga-poses instead of trying to intercept a cross, Torreira and Gyros dry-humping the pitch or Mustafi and Lichsteiner simply being themselves.

The second goal just really made me laugh while all the others had me in tears.

4 Likes

If Firmino plays against Arsenal you simply have to back him to score first. First rule in the gambling handbook.

Its actually hilarious how it feels like Mane, Salah and Firmino are all nailed on scorers.

It’s ridiculous how refreshing it would be to go to Anfield and just lose 1 or 2 nil haha

Firmino’s equaliser in the game at Anfield last season had so much luck / defensive retardation in it. One in a million type of goal. Probably wouldn’t have changed the outcome of the game, but these sort of breaks will have to go in our favour if we are to have any chance of getting something out of the game

1 Like

39716436idcgb

3 Likes

Extremely detailed preview of this match. Nice look at how Liverpool will look to attack us. What do you guys think of his back three thoughts? https://thegunnergazette.com/match-preview-arsenal-v-liverpool-away-premier-league/

I’ve taken Auba out and replaced him with Firmino for just this week haha