Liverpool Vs Arsenal (PL)

Can’t wait to quote those posts above :arteta:

Dunno what you’re on about tbh

tumblr_pkinv2032U1w50dq4o3_250

:roll_eyes:

3 Likes

I know right, those were at least two step overs

2 Likes

Titledecider at Anfield this saturday. Our run-in is favourable imo. Win this and the League is all but wrapped up. COYG

3 Likes

If we insist on playing out like we did vs Burnley it could be a long day. We need to shelve that against the top teams and practice it vs the lower teams.

1 Like

David Luiz madness incoming imo.

What kind of madness I’m unsure. But I can all but guarantee some action so I’ll be paying attention

1 Like

#AnnouncePepe

Cannon fodder. COYG!

At a boy

I think if we slow down the pace of the game by holding possession in the midfield we might have a chance of not getting humiliated.

I’d imagine Leno because Alisson is injured but he likes Willock a lot :joy:

Matip ahead of Luiz is criminal.

4 Likes

Vvd in the team before mustafi…are they on drugs? Mustafi has better stats!!!

Dare i say it pepe (even though we havent seen enough of him so far) i reckon should be in for mane too

2 Likes

Matip can fuck off. Gyros or Luiz ahead of him all day.

1 Like

Ah, combined XIs, the pundits version of a half and half scarf. They can get in the bin!

5 Likes

Mane is far above Pepe.

I’ll buzz my pants if Pepe is like half as good as Mane

5 Likes

Are you for real? I dont think so not at all

Yeah I am for real. And I do think so.

Mane has scored in CL finals against Real Madrid, consistently performed in big games and is a CL winner.

For me, he is Liverpool’s best attacker, despite Salah’s numbers.

Pepe has had a great season in Ligue 1 but let’s not pretend he has performed at that level.

11 Likes

Manè is one of the top 5 players in the league are you for real lol

Yeah, Mané has been unreal for a while, and in a superior league. Pépé has the potential to be up there with Mané, but I think we’d just be viewing him through Arsenal tinted glasses if we were to place him above Mané already.