Liverpool Vs Arsenal (PL)

The only worrying thing is Liverpool seem to be peaking now and the goals are flowing.

We must be the only team who never even contemplate parking a bus. Just once put everyone behind the ball and look for a counter attack.

1 Like

The fact we haven’t kept an away clean sheet all season and Liverpool have only conceded 3 at home means it’s entirely plausible to think we’ll lose the match fairly easily.

I can’t see why anyone would genuinely think a draw is possible, aside from having Aubameyang in decent scoring form. We’ll ship at least 3 goals.

2 Likes

Time to give them their first L of the season. Losers don’t @ me

2 Likes

Yeah I think they’ll net 3 or 4 and we might nick a consolation through Aubameyang. Not gonna lie, absolutely no excitement for this game and it’s going to be a tough watch at 430am.

Its a behind the sofa watch. We need something like a sending off or an own goal too give us a shot at this. Its to big of a must win for them though and with our defence im thinking a 4 0 if we concede early.
Plus side here is ive got our last 3 match predictions wrong though.

1 Like

I’m surprised people even think we are gonna score here tbh :joy:

3 Likes

Btw that ‘Liverpool madness’ could be taken both ways. They could either tear us apart, or they could go all Slippy G and fumble over themselves into chaos :henry2:

But we all know which one we mean atm… but that is the beauty of sport - it can always surprise you.

Not afraid of Liverpool, feel sorry for anyone who is.

Up the Arsenal

4 Likes

Will you still be saying this after we get violated by at least three goals? :rofl:

Seriously though, up against our defence it could get real ugly.

1 Like

I just think we may just get 1 or 2 chances for the game and given we have the Premier Leagues leading scorer he may just take one, that’s the only reason I think we may score.

We need some of that Dunkirk spirit in here!

Which, in football terms, roughly translates to Anfield 89 spirit

2 Likes

I’m keeping hope alive that after our first NLD performance and shit performances since that we’ll relish the big occasion and nick a deserved win.

5 Likes

The Klopp and scouse love in is now getting unbearable.
If they go on to win the league it’ll be catastrophic for football. I hate Liverpool with a passion, they are one ,if not the luckiest teams ever . You’ve only got to mention the word ‘penalty ‘ when they are playing and they’ll end up getting one .
Emery will need every ounce of motivation, experience and tactical play tomorrow night .
COYG - lets do these cheating bastards
1-2 to us Ramsey and Lacazette
COYG
COYG

4 Likes

Holy shite what a masterstroke from u bruv. COYG !

1 Like

I called it a few days ago and it seems it’s already begun.

John Barnes on the radio praising Liverpool’s resilience. He thinks they can do it! He thinks it could be their year!

I’m going to draw up a little list of key Liverpool players from the 80s / early 90s and tick them off as they get wheeled out for media duty

6 Likes

As unlikely as it is, a win here would feel like winning a fucking cup final. The ass kissing on display for Pool right now is incredible, although they deserve it to some extent of course :xhaka:

2 Likes

Winning here would be just as big as the win we got there in December 2001.

They were a better team, then, too. They’d actually won stuff

2001-2002 was a double winning season. But yeah wins over Liverpool at Anfield just Brigitte Christmas and Chelsea at Highbury on Boxing Day really got us going.