Liverpool Vs Arsenal (PL)

Right now it feels like the sort of game I just feel crap about whatever happens. We’re either getting bent over or we’ll repeat a performance of what we did at the Emirates last month. If it’s the latter, I’ll just sulk even more about the dire Southampton, Wolves and Brighton performances in recent weeks.

To think we’d lost to Newcastle 6 days before that! We didn’t have a prayer against Liverpool in that game

That game was fucked, went up 1-0 and got sent down to 10 men from memory? Toon ran away with a 3-1 win at Highbury.

Yep, Parlour inexplicably sent off for tackling Shearer from behind even though he didn’t make contact. Typical Graham Poll. He was like Mike Dean only worse.

C’ntley Cole dived to get Bellamy sent off, too, so we did play 10 v 10 at 1-1. Still wasn’t enough, though

2 Likes

Dentist FC tomorrow again

4 Likes
2 Likes

Leno
Sokratis, Mustafi, Koscielny
Maitland-Niles, Torriera, Xhaka, Kolasinac
Ramsey
Lacazette, Aubameyang

If I was the manager I’d go with this; I can’t think of a better way to maximize our chances with who we have available tomorrow.

1 Like

So is Torreira banned for this or what?

Nah he’s fine

1 Like

That’s us fucked then…something about this shirt that makes us play like idiots.

Even Sturridge is gonna score, it’s gonna be that bad

Solanke hattrick

1 Like

Thats more acceptable than the Crouch one.

Just got a ticket for.this one

Come.on Arsenal!

5 Likes

@InvincibleDB10 what’s your prediction for today? :crystal_ball:

He’s OA’s answer to Mark Lawrenson except in @InvincibleDB10 world we’ve been finishing 6th for about 8 years now as opposed to being unbeaten lol.

1 Like

He is pretty good with his predictions though, can’t think of anyone else on here who gets close to as many right as he does, how’s that like Lawro?!

1 Like

Time to stop these clowns in their track.

I’m pumped and I will be until I read our starting back 5.

2 Likes

I’m getting jittery here .
We need to get a win tonight not only from our perspective but the whole of the footballing community.
COYG
let’s get a win for all of us and the late Peter Hill Wood

@discobot fortune Will Arsenal come away with any points from today’s match?