Liverpool Vs Arsenal (PL)

Oh boy.

You’re getting @ed hard for this one, mark my words :joy:

2 Likes

I really wish i could share you optimism but with all the players we have out including Torriera and the look of our defense i feel we are onto a humiliating thumping :santi:

1 Like

I will @ every single one of you when we come away from Anfield with at least a point.

2 Likes

And I will like that post, remove the like and then like it again should it happen!

You can @ me twice cos it ain’t happening bro haha

And when it happens you owe me a drink at the Dial
Arch brother :slightly_smiling_face:

How many times do you think Liverpool will score

If you’re right then it’s two rounds on me :handshake:

Which would be a pleasure on several levels

1 Like

:xhaka:

Get a room…

4 Likes

This is a game im dreading but now with the spuds likely winning next time out its even fucking worse.
A win or draw is all most as bad as a loss. Im completely fucked off with this fixture now.

Looks like I’m Mr positive for predicting a 3-0 or 3-1 loss, normally I’m getting ridiculed for being negative.

Usually when OA predict us to lose big it never happens.

The amount of big losses we’ve had in recent years, and the amount of times we’ve all seen them coming, I’m not so sure…

1 Like

I’m on the mindset of @SRCJJ for this one. Everyone is expecting the worse for this game because of our recent record there, and Liverpool being on fire while we’re a bit all over the place.

I don’t think we’ll win, but I do think we can fight for a draw again. Whenever expection is against us or we’re expecting the worse, we usually pull off a half decent result.

Make no mistake though, if we concede first then that could start a whole heap of trouble, but I think we’ll be up for this and come away with a point.

I will laugh if we get a result at anfield and everybody is high on life again

1 Like

I’ll be here to tell eveyone we’d have been better off beating Brighton and losing at Anfield over obtaining 2 draws, don’t worry about that.

Won’t be surprised if our players turn up big time for this one.

What does that mean? We wanted to draw yesterday?

Well we were obviously content with it regarding our substitutions.

Well we never done any worse with the subs result wise.