Liverpool Vs Arsenal (Carabao Cup 4th Round)

Shows how bad we are (okay and my memory sucks)

I’m conditioned to losing by 4s and 5s there now, without checking i bet it’s happened at least 5 times in the last decade

I fear an absolute thrashing sadly but I hope I’m wrong !

It’ll be mostly kids on both sides I reckon - there will be a sprinkling of starters, but I can’t imagine Pool risking any of their top talent. Could go either way just on that basis, but I am expecting a loss either way.

1 Like

The only exciting thing about this season has been the development of the youth players and our cup performances.

Martinelli plays with no fear - another great platform for him to show his talent. Will also be interested to see Saka, Willock and ESR, but to a far lesser extent. Think only Saka has the potential to become a long-term player for us out of those 3, and he hasn’t sparkled like Martinelli yet.

Saying that, all my excitement will drain away when I see AMN in the starting lineup at RW.

2 Likes

Hearing this game might be delayed because Unai needs to hold a referendum to decide what tie to wear first

8 Likes

Imagine Xhaka starts tonight lol

1 Like

I want a win, but reality is cruel

Hope it is not a bad defeat.

Decent side, wonder what their bench will be like. With a hot crowd behind them, that team can easily do us over even without their star names. Emery needs a win after Sunday’s debacle, I wouldn’t be surprised if Laca, Pepe and few others start.

Liverpool’s lineup is really weak by their standards. I would say that this is a good chance to progress, but I imagine we could just as easily lose by 2 or 3 goals:

1 Like

And for Arsenal.

Martinez

Bellerin
Mustafi
Holding
Kolasinac

Torriera
Willock
Ozil

AMN
Saka
Martinelli

1 Like

What kind of a shit team news announcement is that? Are we playing 5 a fucking side? Who else is playing (referring to the tweet not you Mr A :arteta:)

6 Likes

lol…the picture graphic of our line-up doesn’t show on OA.

1 Like

Ozil starts

Good time to get some fitness

Can’t wait to see Özil link up with Ainsley Maitland Niles.

Just the tonic I needed after the shit result on the weekend. I’m so hyped now boys

4 Likes

Are team is good enough to win but I’m still not confident lol

A better team than the one Vs whatever shite team we drew to last time I forget.

Genuinely forgot, was it Sheffield?

Ah no it was Palace!

EIJZRMNWsAIRsMT

There’s nothing to be gained for the club in progressing in this competition. The same is true for Liverpool though in fairness. It could be a dull as fuck encounter.

Maitland Niles to be booed off and throw his shirt :pray:

3 Likes