Liverpool Vs Arsenal (Carabao Cup 4th Round)

2 Likes

Meaningless game but a pleasant distraction from our first team no-hopers.

Really hope we fck Liverpool up.

Come on you Gunners!

Nothing that happens here will impact the managerial situation. Liverpool will rest players too so perhaps not as easy to forecast as some people fancy. I do think weā€™re going out here though.

1 Like

Wouldnā€™t be typical at all. Weā€™re past the stage of pulling rabbits out of hats when weā€™re backs against the wall.

Weā€™re just outright dog shit

6 Likes

Thatā€™s terrible odds for 4+ goals :smiley:

3 Likes

Is this match tomorrow or today?

Are they televising chavs v mancs tonight?

Tomorrow I think, they are screening one on Sky Sports 1 and the other on Main event channel.

For me, I donā€™t think many are given us a chance and with the way weā€™re playing I could see it easily been 5 or 6 even if Liverpool rest half their side.

Let them smash us.

Pride comes before the fall for those conceited cā€™nts anyway

Emery on Ozil. #Detente

That conversation this morning was because I wanted to listen about how he was thinking now to help us tomorrowā€¦ It was a very good conversation. Tomorrow he is in the group.

ā€œWe need his quality, his skill. We need his consistency. We need his positive mentality. Then we need him to help us on the pitch.

ā€œI want now like in the pre-season, like a month ago, for him to help us on the pitch.ā€

Klopp isnā€™t even taking the pre match press conference :arteta:

Liverpool under 23ā€™s gonna destroy us :grimacing:

1 Like

If be happy to be knocked out of this tournament. Weā€™ve not going to win it and it just gives Emery an excuse why our team are to tired to run after the ball in the prem.

1 Like

We will be a lot more tired of we get hammered as weā€™ll be doing even more running.

Yeah Iā€™m not fussed about this tournament, winning it doesnā€™t give us Champions League football and I hate it to be used as s reason for giving our bum manager a contract extension.

Weā€™re on at 7.30pm and they kick off at 8.05pm so can watch a bit of theirs too provided ours doesnā€™t run into extra time. Iā€™m guessing the Europa League ruined the plan to have them on different days.

I think this will be quite close but they will probably just win it.
Iā€™ll go 2-1 to them.

You are been kind mate lol. I think Liverpool could rack 4 or 5 tomorrow. with our away record and weak mentality it wonā€™t be a close game at all.

Itā€™s only the League cup though, Iā€™m expecting a much changed Liverpool side that includes none of their first choice front 3 which could lead to it being competitive.

I just donā€™t want to lose 4-1 or 5-1.

Iā€™ll take a 3-1 even, but can we not concede 4+ here for a change. I feel like Iā€™m not asking much :thinking:

True. Chelsea beat the bastards 1-2 there last season and Chelsea are shit.

1 Like

We already got our 3-1 in the league in August :muscle:t5:

2 Likes