Liverpool Vs Arsenal (Carabao Cup 4th Round)

7pm kick off?

Chamberlainā€™s non-celebration celebration is going to grate.

1 Like

Which means weā€™re in for a convincing win

4 Likes

Ozil masterclass to make Bumery sweat a bit more

And then everyone claim it was Freddie.

Whatever it takes to bring down Emery, high level psyops needed my brother.

1 Like

Some players might try and use this as an opportunity to prove how useful they can still be to the team, and work their arse off to prove a point.

Ɩzil is not one of those players :arteta:

3 Likes

Emery might need a cup to get himself through to the end of the season if it continues on the way it is. For Liverpool, they got bigger fish to fry, defending their CL title and they are shooting ahead in the PL. League cup means just given squad players a game. Emery needs a win even if itā€™s over a half arsed Liverpool side, who will probably end up beaten us lol.

1 Like

Ray Parlour ā€œSometimes you have a bad gameā€

All respect to a legend like Ray Parlour but sometimes players are shit and have a decent performance once a season.

Like I say, nothing to be gained for the club.

2 Likes

Clap Clap but a nice day out for the fans as we most likely get whipped by City fifth string side lol.

Winning this tie is worse for us if it has any impact in keeping Emery around longer than necessary.

Itā€™s about Arsenal for me not about an agenda about getting rid of a manager, his time will come. We shouldnā€™t be hoping for bad results, iā€™m sorry just donā€™t buy into that way of thinking. I want us to win every game.

2 Likes

Itā€™s about Arsenal for me also, hence I want an inadequate manager gone ASAP and a quality manager at the helm.

1 Like

Yeah Iā€™ve wanted one for a decade but like the last one Iā€™d be happy with a domestic trophy win.

1 Like

I hope he goes out and wins all the cups and getā€™s top 4, but do I think he do it? Nope. But we can dream lol.

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

2 Likes

Nah itā€™s about agenda agaisnt the manager, itā€™s blinding you to what you really should want Arsenal winning. But we wonā€™t agree on that so letā€™s move on. We both want the same thing but in different ways.

1 Like

:rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl::rofl:

This is what we call a learning curve. If he wants to win the Ballon Dā€™Or he will score from a Kolasinac cross