Liverpool

Not paying due homage to the cult of the Kop.

5 Likes

I wouldnā€™t mind but when Shawcross took Ramsey out of the game for more than a season, with a reckless challenge, the media was focusing on Pulis droning on about what a nice lad Shawcross was and he didnā€™t do it on purpose.

It was the same with the disgusting injury that Eduardo got that ruined any chance we had of winning the PL title.
In Eduardoā€™s first game back in the European Cup against Celtic, all the media went on about was that he should be banned because he dived at the end of the match.

Weā€™ve lost so many titles because weā€™ve had an injury crisis almost every season, where loads of players are out, yet Liverpool have one injury and they are indulged by the media in their victim complex.
They want to grow up a bit and let it go.

5 Likes

Anyways back on to my boysā€¦ Fabinhio to CB, Henderson to DM and Keita into the side

We never had this sort of outcry against Mike Riley being an incompetent waste of sperm when we were cheated out of a result at Old Twatford

6 Likes

May not come back the same player after this, thatā€™s a damn shame.

2 Likes

The only thing we can really do here is set up a charity in Virgilā€™s name and each of us donate an entire yearā€™s salary to the Liverpool fanbase to help them through this difficult time.

Feel awful for them, what an extraordinary situation for a key player to suffer an injury. Iā€™ve never seen or heard anything quite like this in football.

My thoughts and prayers are with them, and may the Lord have mercy on their souls. Amen.

11 Likes

:cry: R.I.P

Probably not true :+1:

1 Like

What the fuck

1 Like

Ughhh

He didnā€™t die, did he?

1 Like

My heart truly goes out to Virgil and the best fans in the worldĀ©Ā®ā„¢

Right, thereā€™s only one thing for it. Going to donate both my legs and 8 pints of blood to Virgil directly. Anybody know which hospital heā€™s in atm?

2 Likes

I felt bad for Glen Johnson when he had to wear that tshirt.

https://twitter.com/dmnlynchlfc/status/1318959094053720064?s=19

:arteta:

Parody account but still funny

I think people are being very harsh, imagine how his dad Dick feelsā€¦Bet he wishes he had Mary Poppins to help him outā€¦

1 Like

Honor what?
Honor an injury?
Fuck it

1 Like

Course itā€™s not true. You have to be a racist cannibal before Liverpool get the t shirts out in support.

3 Likes

Van Dijk is their holy man. Liverpool fans are a strange bunch man. Gotta give them that.

1 Like

Ridiculous own goal that last night. Wasnā€™t even unlucky just bit of a howler.

1 Like

Yup, it is what it is šŸ¤·šŸ»

1 Like