Liverpool

Thoughts are with his loved ones at this difficult time.

1 Like

So they’ve been hammered 7 2 by Villa. Had penalties awarded against them. Bad VAR calls cost them goals and lost VVD and still going to piss this title again.

1 Like

How have you reached that conclusion after just 5/6 games? At least wait until Christmas!

Yeah tbh I have. There’s two top managers in this League and nobody has the tactics to challenge them.
Pep is in a mess at City and don’t see them capable of a challenge and think second place is open because of it.
It’s an open League but not particularly good one. Liverpool and they won’t be as good will still win it.

1 Like

To make it all the more depressing if Spurs win tonight they’re 2 points off the top spot.

3 Likes

This feels like the season where the team with the least bad luck will win it.

Liverpool have already had their fair share via coronavirus, injuries, VAR and are still on top of the table.
Other teams will take their turn. Spurs are one injury of Son/Kane from being totally blunt in attack.
Teams like Everton and Villa will eventually get back to their rightful position (it’s already happening).

City I am not sure why, they no longer look as intimidating as they did. Their xG is barely higher than us. It’s like most of their attacking players are off form at the same time. Only KDB remains the same player but he’s not a one man army.

1 Like

It’s going to be the club with the best and most experienced manager and Liverpool have that.
But, your right, Mourinho has done it before and has the experience, so spurs cannot be written off.
He’s under no real pressure and has the best attacking line up of nearly every other PL club.

It has all the ingredients to be another Leicester season and there are plenty of teams to choose from but the clubs with the most experienced managers are the favourites to win and Mourinho certainly falls into that category.

You know what I fucking hate ? If a Smokey team outside of Liverpool or City had a chance to win the title I think it’s spurs :face_with_raised_eyebrow:

1 Like

I wasn’t disagreeing that Liverpool will win the league. They probably are favourites still. It was more you saying they’d piss it. I don’t think they will. We’ve only had 5/6 games and have seen surprising results. Every team has lost already. I think it’ll be a lot closer than last season.

I actually want fans back, I’d like to see how that changes things, because at the moment home or away doesn’t seem to matter. I don’t even know which team is home or away at the moment.

1 Like

Yeah ive just gone early. Bit like yourself on Christmas shopping. :slightly_smiling_face:
There to be shot at though if it goes pear shaped and rightly so.

Thry ain’t winning it, and neither are Spurs

You’d wanna hope City sort out this current mess Dave.

1 Like

Spurs aren’t winning the fucking league lads, let that needless stress go right now.

1 Like

Hopefully short term, I’d hate for Liverpool to be so injury hit spurs are a title chance.

1 Like

Liverpool now realising how lucky they were last season

Looks like your hero will only miss a couple of games

2 Likes

What theres another international break? seriously what the fuck!

Hopefully Netflix release Ozark during this one. They normally time it perfectly

Yeah, two more rounds of games and then an international break.

We were supposed to play New Zealand in a friendly, but they pulled out, so now we’re playing the mighty Ireland. Because obviously it’s so important that we play international friendlies during a pandemic :roll_eyes:

1 Like