Liverpool

Don’t think they even started making yet.

1 Like

Thank you for giving us our full title.

2 Likes

Damn, I heard they were going to release s3 and s4 consecutively, or something. Genuinely thought that was gonna be the end of this year

COVID got in the way. They’re going to start filming on November 9.

2 Likes

Probably won’t be done by the first game on the 12th so.

Brilliant need him with VVD done for the season.

I don’t want spurs anywhere near the title.

1 Like

Frustrating, Liverpool injuries this season will keep the likes of Spurs and Chelsea in the mix.

Not fussed about Chelsea winning it to be honest. They have players I like watching and they’ve won the league fairly recently anyway. Spurs winning it would be a killer though. Would have to hope travel restrictions were lifted by the end of the season because I’d want to emigrate to a small island somewhere.

TAA getting injured may be a blessing in disguise, he’s been off form and Milner for example in the positon gives them defensive solidity that he lacks.

I agree though, they may drop points before the next transfer window at this rate. Not so much at home though

2 Likes

This I agree with. Arnold been targeted a lot this year and come up very short. Really is limited as a defender.

Yeah he’s such an attacking outlet though but do agree with those points.

@Phoebica I do like lots of the Chelsea players also, just can’t stand them as a club collective and fan base.

1 Like

i don’t mind if Chelsea win it.
Anyone but spurs.
Also, spurs hate Chelsea so that would be even more satisfying.

I’ve just realised, how far have we fallen that we’re cheering on Chelsea to beat spurs to the PL title?

1 Like

Screw Chelsea and screw spurs.

Seeing spurs not win the title goes without saying, but those blue twats are another London rival and I would like to keep them at arms length for numbers of titles won - something we have over them, and I don’t want to see that gap shorten anytime soon until we get our act together.

Their fans are annoying as hell and their club should be kept in the sewer where it belongs.

Would rather see Man City get it again, tbh. Doesn’t impact Arsenal much.

3 Likes

Best post so far

Screw Liverpool and screw Wolves, too

Shit clubs

Liverpool screwed Wolves by taking Jota mate.

2 Likes

Just need someone to screw Liverpool now :facepunch:

2 Likes

He’ll be back

2 Likes

Lol shit club suffering from injuries