Liverpool

I bet mama Redmond is so proud.

1 Like

@Calum if VVD is done for the season with an ACL then I don’t believe Liverpool will get 90 + points, how’s that for some Aussie tune changing ? I still think they might win the league but it’ll be a lot closer.

2 Likes

:rofl:

1 Like

@Aussiegooner will you be attending mate?

5 Likes

That has to be a wind up, surely?

Liverpool fans are fucking psychotic. They act as though they’re in a cult or something. It’s the only logical explanation for their behavior as human beings.

They’d genuinely let Klopp cuckold them, probably help him finish as well.

The most entitled and detestable fanbase around. Awful, just awful.

6 Likes

We will get those extra two points back is my favourite part :joy:

1 Like

I thought so too so had a quick look at his profile. If it is a wind up, then the guy is consistent.

How did their petition to punish Sergio Ramos go?

Very well, he still has two games left to serve on his suspension if I’m not much mistaken.

2 Likes

Euro 2021? Your best defender and he will be rusty having not played since October 2020

Thank fuck we have the Serie A TIM Defender of the YearÂŽ as backup.

3 Likes

I’m not the celebrating injury type so I hope VVD comes back strong and healthy, but I don’t feel bad for lolpool at all. Theyve had a very lucky run concerning key players not being injured, I mean relatively injury free for 2 seasons. Let’s see how they cope now. As an Arsenal supporter we get fucked by injuries ad nauseum so fuck lolpool.

5 Likes

Sadly can’t get beyond 25km of my residence mate, unless it’s for work so gonna have to give this one a miss.

The VVD injury news is huge, big challenge for Liverpool but if they win the league without him no one can question their greatness.

1 Like

It might be the final push for Klopp too abandon the high line.
He’s a big loss but now having been champions his presence isn’t quite the loss it would have been.

Oh, but we will :smiling_imp:

3 Likes

VVD missing for 8 months, definitely opens up the league more. Their defence once you take him out isn’t very strong just look at the two goals from the Merseyside derby to see that. I still think Liverpool could win it but it’s the big games where I think they might struggle without him.

1 Like

Seeing many being triggered about this. Why?
Many have been calling for this for ages.
Yeah, we’ve been victims of this before and nothing happened but that shouldn’t negate the need for something like this.
Dangerous play should be punished. I wouldn’t ban players for the same extent as a player’s injury but some sort of significant ban is needed.

1 Like

Can you imagine if this was the rule and someone injured Jack Wilshere? They might as well retire! :ozil:

I do agree that Pickford should have been punished, but honestly, the way Liverpool are going on you’d think they were the only team to be on the end of a wrong decision or bad challenge.

3 Likes

Not sure Pickford being taken out of the Everton side punishes them tbh.

Richarlison challenge was worse as it was pure intent. Pickford was just clumsy.