Liverpool

No, but they are going to send us Grealish, in the next transfer window, as a thank you.

1 Like

Butland is much better than Adrian. I predict after last Sunday heā€™ll never play for them again

1 Like

Is he? Think itā€™s pretty close to be fair. I used to really like Butland, in more ways than one :smile: , but he hasnā€™t convinced in the Championship at all. I donā€™t even think he has played this season. Probably low on confidence after being so shit last season.

I presume they mean Pickfords done vvds ACL.

1 Like

Sad for him actually. A shame to see such a great player losing a season basically after such injury.

1 Like

Wow thatā€™s bad. He was walking off so it didnā€™t look so bad, it was a horror challenge from Pickford though.

Massive loss for Liverpool, that back four is considerably weaker now.

1 Like

7 Likes

Thatā€™s tough. Pickford is able to take out Liverpoolā€™s best defender without any repercussions, because the fella was offside. Doesnā€™t seem right.

5 Likes

Often players can still walk off after an ACL, usually they are non contact injuries though so thatā€™s what I thought would save him. Huge blow for Liverpool if thatā€™s the case, I must say they were probably due a longterm injury to a key starter though.

TBH itā€™s an interesting thought experiment. How much is Liverpoolā€™s defensive improvement is due to group improvement and how much was due to VDV? I tend to think much of it is group improvement but we shall see

2 Likes

I think VVD makes the other average centerbacks heā€™s paired with look better than they are. Matip is their second best and even heā€™s slightly above average in my eyes.

I think theyā€™re going to be a mess. Their whole style of play depended in some ways on VVD, both cleaning up at the back and playing long balls to their forwards. This could throw them completely off kilter.

The league is wide open now.

1 Like

Fck Liverpool.

Shit club. Shit fans.

3 Likes

Just for fun define me a good club.

It was coming. Liverpool have had 0 big injuries to any player of note since their golden era.

1 Like

Arsenal

1 Like

8/10

That was me when Sterling scored against Tottenham in the Champions League :joy:

3 Likes

Why is he videoing himself.

Embarrassing

Same :joy::joy::joy: Iā€™ve never been so gutted over a football match lol :sob:

1 Like

Thatā€™s one of the few things you and I can agree on, they were due a serious injury to a key player.