Lisandro Martinez

The Martinez incident(one of many this season):

2 Likes

Vile bastard. He’s Heinze MkII

2 Likes

Why hasn’t this little troll seen a straight red already?

5 Likes

Old trafford is still infested with small little rats i see.

So happy we got Champagne Zinny and not this hobbit fake hard man.

4 Likes

A player like this with United, he is a fierce competitor
A player like this with other teams, he is a goon/bully/cunt/asshole/motherfucker… you name it

8 Likes

South Americans tend to have that street football violence in them.

How the fuck did he get away with that lol. Oh yeah, it’s at Old Trafford. Makes sense.

3 Likes

My personal experience…
Years of playing Sunday leagues with South Americans (or Mexicans), just like you said they like to have that violence when playing games.
There were so many UNNECESSARY contacts and trash talking.
What made it worse was, a lot of the refs were from South American countries also… so… the refereeing was so biased and unfair.

there was one time I played as sweeper, the ball was cleared far away already, then a striker came from behind me and gave me an elbow WITHOUT A REASON when passing by…
I don’t even remember if there was a fight because of that, but there were too many games having problems because of that.

to confess… I did feel good when I had those fights… t was like, “okay, you want to play dirty, and I can be dirtier than you”.
of course I know, it is so wrong to teach my kid “eye for an eye” theory, and I never did that… but, seems like he has that kind of mentality inside him…
well, my son :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Lol cracks me up when people try to be tough in soccer. Like come on man, the biggest players are like 85kg max :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Sunday league in UK is just as bad. I saw 3 clean leg breaks in my time. All deliberate.

1 Like

against South American teams?

So true. Those notable South American dirty players like Paul Scholes and Roy Keane. The stereotype of South American players being more violent or dirty during football is so stupid.

10 years of experience, if you want to say I am stereotyping them, fine.

2 Likes

Pound for pound it’s certainly a thing. Take a look at the state of those Leagues and how bad they are and have been for years on thuggish behaviour.
Been uncontrollable at times. They don’t stand comparison with European football.

1 Like

Broski got skinned today. Made Salah look like prime Messi.

1 Like

Yea. Looked like a hobbit version of Marcos Rojo tonight.

1 Like
1 Like

Hopefully goes the way of our old little guy Torreira, who started very well before it all fell apart.

4 Likes

Nah he won’t unfortunately, quality defender Lisandro.

1 Like

20230305_194220

As much as I like him I would never have him at CB over Gabriel here.

3 Likes

Well at least he is big, tall and good in the air then…

1 Like