Lionel Messi 🐐

I’d be very surprised if the best player of all time had an ego. It can’t be true.

7 Likes

To be fair Çakır doesn’t deserve to be greeted by anybody. Absolutely disgraceful referee.

True but if Ronaldo did it you would not here the end of it which is one thing I don’t understand

2 Likes

Yeah, this is actually just Messi being a fucking douche.

He’s literally wagging his finger at a ref who is trying to shake his hand because the ref did his job.

He might be a good footballer, but still deserves a slap across the chops for being a prat.

Exactly.

4 Likes

It’s because Ronaldo is tall and handsome

2 Likes

That has something to do with his playacting and diving in early stages of his career.

If you go to his thread, there’s a video of him being upset and having a tantrum, and people are finding it admirable.

2 Likes

Look out, the cunt might fake retire again.

He is indeed not a good captain.
Barca misses Puyol

What a little princess

Was going to post this in the CL thread, he doesn’t have the personality to drag a team with him, he doesn’t talk, no leadership, he doesn’t dig in and do extra work, doesn’t yell, point, cheer people on, nothing. The game was still up for grabs after an hour at 4-2, worse teams than Barca have scored 2 goals in half an hour, but he just moped around.

Terrible to watch tbh. Not to stir shit in the Messi thread, but I can’t help but think of Ronaldo being injured early in the EURO finals game and he’s on the side lines yelling and pointing at players for almost two hours like he’s the new manager. I think of him on his arse crying after losses in big games throughout his career. How he gets better the bigger the game is. Different mentality. Might edge it as the :goat: based on that tbh.

3 Likes

I hate Messi so I’m also going to say tonight was all his fault.

2 Likes

Messi wouldn’t have got knocked out by Lyon though.

4 Likes

Like Ronaldo didn’t cry when he got sent off in the CL group stage last season.

He doesn’t have the personality to drag a team with him? He’s been dragging Barca for over a decade. You talk about about big games but on the biggest stage of them all for club in the CL finals why has he been routinely found wanting? Check Messi’s final appearances in comparison, it’s night and day.

Reactionary post

2 Likes

I mean people have their preferences in who is GOAT but the arguement about dragging a team seems weak tbh. Messi has dragged this team to two league titles alone, you dont have to shout and throw your arms in the air to be a leader.

This Barca team is just a bit crap lol

1 Like

I don’t think Ronaldo is some charismatic leader either.
Yelling at the sidelines means nothing to me, People praised Emery for being vocal at the sidelines.

This is the same guy that used to get pissed when his teammates score.

Messi is much more of a teammate than Ronaldo.

Plus when both of these two have met in the CL Messi has merked him each time including a final and a semi

1 Like

I said crying on his arse shows his winning mentality. I said drag them with his personality, not his performance. Ronaldo has the most CL finals goals in history, twice as many as Messi does. He just scored 2 goals in the game they went out.

I don’t know why you’re so wound up and salty again. My post was a reply to the post that he is the captain and walked off without giving an interview.

If any post is reactionary it is yours lol

1 Like

What does drag with personality even mean? This is sport not Hollywood

Ronaldo has had three poor CL final performances for Real, Messi was MOTM in all of his. I’m not wound up I simply don’t agree with you.

It’s either Ramos or Bale outshining Ronaldo in finals, he has legit stunk up the joint in the majority of them but then he scores a pen to make 4-1 and then takes off his shirt like he single handedly won them the game. That’s your GOAT :joy:

1 Like

If only Messi had that A-grade Gestifute propaganda :laca:

1 Like

All this is speculative and only Ronaldo’s teammates could tell if he is an influential leader or not.
For all you know, his yelling and pointing annoys his teammates.

Lionel Messi on other hand is too aloof to be a leader.