Cristiano Ronaldo

Ronaldo is a psychopath. He would do anything to have an edge on Messi. If that is winning the UCL with 3 different teams then so be it.

By the way, this reaction of his resurfaced and is going viral.

This is back from his early days at Juve in 2018/2019. This is trademark Ronaldo, getting upset over the most minor things and using to as fuel for motivation.

2 Likes

What was it about?

I think he got a red against Valencia in the group stages of Champions League.

Never seen a club worship a player more than this. In the match against Lyon, Ronaldo got pissed at some point and went back to win possession for Juve as none of the Juve players were particularly interested. Anyway, he slipped once, almost snapped his ankle in half but he did manage to win the ball. The reaction from the Juventus bench was insane. You would think he made a fucking goal clearance or something.

1 Like

It’s the passion he has and the willingness to fight to the end rather than give up like the rest. It is what separates him and Messi from the rest

Not looking to argue about this but for me CR7 is the GOAT.

Perfect blend of physical attributes and the will to win, that actually produces trophies

4 Likes

That’s a poor post IMO

Ronaldo in the some of the biggest games in his career (finals) has been found wanting individually, Messi in each of his three CL final wins he was MOTM.

Ramos has been much more clutch in the biggest games for Real than Ronaldo and even in the Euros he was fairly poor and had no part in the final.

Messi may be better.

But Ronaldo’s mentality is ELITEEEE

This is the usual quality of my posts on OA tbf

Not yours mate, the one you quoted.

Lol

2 Likes

Did I just self deprecate my posts for no reason!?

8 Likes

Ronaldo > Messi

3 Likes

height wise yes

1 Like

Literally got them through to the KO stages and then carried them to the final, where he got injured 25 mins in.
Also, let’s just ignore that Ronaldo carried Madrid in the finals you mentioned. :man_shrugging:
Anyway, people are free to believe who is best or not but mentality wise nobody touches Ronaldo, and that’s not even an offence to Messi.
Btw, questions over Messi’s mentality started when he first fake retired after missing out winning a trophy with his NT. He did it again in the last WC. No direspect, but he brought this to himself.

good points ^ Meanwhile in Messicamp (article from 2019 but still holds):

that was one of the goals in the 2-2 game at PSG. Barca ended up advancing on away goals…

…to face Bayern and get wrecked 7-0 on aggregate :bergkamp:

1 Like

I’ve been saying Ronaldo is :goat: for years

Glad to finally be vindicated

3 Likes

Same guy who was beaten in the race for the Golden Boot in consecutive seasons by Quagliarella and Immobile.

My :goat: would never

Your :goat: would never dare step foot in another league after having PTSD playing in a different environment for Argentina and continuously failing.

3 Likes

I hate them both but this is gold lol.

3 Likes

The only logical opinion so far.

4 Likes