Cristiano Ronaldo

This is the usual quality of my posts on OA tbf

Not yours mate, the one you quoted.

Lol

2 Likes

Did I just self deprecate my posts for no reason!?

8 Likes

Ronaldo > Messi

3 Likes

height wise yes

1 Like

Literally got them through to the KO stages and then carried them to the final, where he got injured 25 mins in.
Also, letā€™s just ignore that Ronaldo carried Madrid in the finals you mentioned. :man_shrugging:
Anyway, people are free to believe who is best or not but mentality wise nobody touches Ronaldo, and thatā€™s not even an offence to Messi.
Btw, questions over Messiā€™s mentality started when he first fake retired after missing out winning a trophy with his NT. He did it again in the last WC. No direspect, but he brought this to himself.

good points ^ Meanwhile in Messicamp (article from 2019 but still holds):

that was one of the goals in the 2-2 game at PSG. Barca ended up advancing on away goalsā€¦

ā€¦to face Bayern and get wrecked 7-0 on aggregate :bergkamp:

1 Like

Iā€™ve been saying Ronaldo is :goat: for years

Glad to finally be vindicated

3 Likes

Same guy who was beaten in the race for the Golden Boot in consecutive seasons by Quagliarella and Immobile.

My :goat: would never

Your :goat: would never dare step foot in another league after having PTSD playing in a different environment for Argentina and continuously failing.

3 Likes

I hate them both but this is gold lol.

3 Likes

The only logical opinion so far.

4 Likes

@GC-Maniac loving a good trololololololol

I bet heā€™s disapointed only Darkside has bitten yet

1 Like

Yup Iā€™m not sure why people feel they absolutely have to fan boy over one or the other especially when they not only donā€™t play for your club but play for the biggest cunt clubs out there.

I appreciate their talent but I think the sport will be much better off when they retire, I really enjoyed Bayern last night showing that itā€™s a team sport first and foremost.

Messi really needs to improve his pointing and shouting from the bench when the cameras are on.

Not good enough. You would think heā€™d be better at it, being a Pep disciple.

In 2020, Neymar is better than both these 2 anyways :bergkamp:

1 Like

Iā€™m not a massive fan of either but Iā€™ve always thought Messi contributes more to his team. Playmaking alone gives him a massive edge

Itā€™s a honour to witness both Ronaldo and Messi.
Hopefully I get to see him live someday.

Considering how fit he is, I have no fear of never not being able to have that opportunity.

3 Likes

The GOAT

1 Like

Yep, he actually said that.

1 Like