Line of Duty (spoilers fella)

In terms of guessing I reckon Jo shot both of them :eyes:

I like that the last episode is next week. We’ll need the bank holiday to recover from it.

HERE WE HERE WE HERE WE FUCKING GOOO :fire::fire:

1 Like

Hmmm I was kinda hoping James Nesbitt would appear in the next series

Jed has said there might not be a 7th season

What an episode btw. I fucking hate Carmichael she’s such a good actress :joy::joy: and also bent as fuck

Kelly Macdonald aswell is superb what a performance tonight

This would be heartbreaking. It’s so well made. Who’d have thought a half hour questioning interrogation sequence could be just as, if not more riveting, than a police chase.

Even if we have to wait 2 years for another series, it’d be worth it.

1 Like

I’d say it’s the best British tv drama ever it’s just so fucking goood!

1 Like

:joy::joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

That was a bit meh

Do we think Chloe is bent? :thinking:

This is what I mean, Calum, they have one too many loose ends for next week to be the last episode ever.

The last episode…jesus, Joseph, Mary and the wee donkey. :pensive:

We need a three hour episode then an MNF style analysis show after it :joy::joy::joy:

If there really might not be another series he better have tied it all the fuck up in next week’s episode.

Chole is a random DC, can’t see how her being bent would be of any significance. And ffs they wrote and published that article while the episode was still on based on what some twitter cunts said. It’s content, not journalism.

Carmichael’s stupid little smile after saying something smarmy sets me right off :tierney2:

2 Likes

:fire::fire::fire::raised_hands::fire::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::raised_hands::fire::fire::fire::fire::raised_hands::raised_hands::fire:

FFS looks like it’s the last one ever based on that trailer.

I won’t watch the trailer but come on next episode should at least be 90mins if it’s the last ever ffs

3 Likes

It will be. Last one of s6 was 90 mins. (Or was it series 5? The one previous to this)