Line of Duty (spoilers fella)

Down as an hour according to the guide.

Criminal.

@DavidHillier: hopefully its at least 90

1 Like

Tinfoil hat time but people speculated Chloe was Tony Gates’ daughter. Not sure the ages really track.

More importantly…

5 Likes

Hahaha I used that phrase three times today :laughing:

1 Like

Oh no! Is Sham actually the Carmichael of the office!?

1 Like

RE: The running order for the final episode

A BBC spokesperson has since stepped in to clear up the confusion.

They said that the show will in fact only be running for 60 minutes.

It seems that the series’ chiefs had originally planned for a 90-minute final episode, but extra material created during production meant this was extended to a full two hours.

This added length meant that the final episode could be cut into two and broadcast over two weeks.

Series six will then conclude on its seventh episode, whereas the previous four series all finished on their sixth.

Just over nine million people tuned in to watch the final episode of series five in 2019, a number surpassed by the first episode in series six.

1 Like

Super Sunday

2 Likes

I’m really worried that Big Ted is going to make an attempt on his own life. He looked like a man whose world is crumbling around him.

No one makes mugs of AC-12. Have some of that you cunt!

1 Like

I never thought H was Buckells :joy: ffs what a twist

I fucking lived for they bent prison officials finally getting arrested :grin::raised_hands:

What the hell…

Feel like the white walkers from game of thrones just for the final few episodes to be like mehhh. Whateverrr
Fucking buckles?

Wait JD was supposed to think Buckles was her dad? Surely there’s a twist

Underwhelming

No, that was Fairbanks.

1 Like

Yeah I only typed that because my partner asked but then I was like no wait. Lol.

Still a shite ending

2 Likes

@SpankyJoyJoy

JD was meant to think Fairbanks was her dad but it was actually her mum’s brother (Tommy Hunter)

1 Like

I actually don’t think there is any really good way to end something like this. That said, I think having it be him and he’s just some cunt that did it for the money and just kept it going to keep getting the money…can at least buy that. If they’d put it on Ted or some rando who just turned up this season it would have been worse but agreed, not great.

1 Like

Lets be honest here people are never happy with a (potential) ending to a long running successful tv series lol

2 Likes

That’s true actually.

Let’s hope it’s not the last one, though. Reasons to be cheerful if we look hard enough for clues for another series.

1 Like