Leno Gang vs Emi Gang Tracker

Whilst that’s quite remarkable for him, official stats don’t tell the whole story do they;)

If our keeper had a mouth he would’ve prevented the third goal. And if he had a brain he wouldn’t spill the ball away from our defenders.

Its all in good fun i aint being serious. I think Martinez is better but I wouldve kept both. I dont want Leno to fail before all the over dramatic posters chime in.

Leno Gang 1
Emi Gang 2

1 Like

#do you wanna be in emi gang, emi gang…#

Oh, actually, we can’t sing that any more :speak_no_evil:

1 Like

Emi doesn’t start in poverty trophies, bit harsh for that to count against him.

So that means he didn’t help us win the Charity shield then…ok, that’s a point off Emi’s gang…

3 Likes

Light hearted comment dude :wink:

Leno Gang 2
Emi Gang 2

Lot of people sucking a big German frankfurter right now.

6 Likes

Now hopefully our dumb fans can lay off Leno, who while not perfect is far from our main issue.

For the record I rate Martinez higher for now.

But I don’t really give a fuck about whether the door handle is gold or silver, when there’s a huge fucking hole in the middle of the door.

1 Like

Leno 1,000,000
Emi -1

Might as well close this thread tbh. It’s more than evident we made the right choice.

3 Likes

Great game!!

Leno gang like:

images

5 Likes

Havent watched the game but as I can understand Bernd Leno just killed the so called best GK in the world aka Emi Fraudinez. Get over it. We kept the best keeper.

1 Like

Is that a Luca food based insult that i see here :pepe1:

1 Like

Stupid to disparage one keeper to hype another. Martinez was sensational last season and ultimately it’s sad that we couldn’t keep both and secure the sticks for years.

As long as Leno stays fit all season we are in good hands.

1 Like

Going by the rule i guess its a ban :sweat_smile:

I hate this thread. :rofl:

7 Likes

AHahaahaha :arteta: :arteta: :arteta:

Just rename the thread after Leno, let him have two threads. He’s that good.

3 Likes