Leno Gang vs Emi Gang Tracker

Leno Gang 0
Emi Gang 2

2 Likes

Bollocks thatā€™s a draw tonight. Leno made some fine saves.

2 Likes

See what Emi comes up with when Villa lose by five goals at Anfield

2 Likes

https://www.villatalk.com/

Just to let the new villa fan boys know what they have to add to there favouritesā€¦Have fun chapsā€¦

Clean sheet vs spilling the ball to the goal scorer. Its emi gang emi gang emi gang today :wink:

Iā€™d direct you to a forum for losers who canā€™t evaluate the talents of goalkeepers, but I wouldnā€™t know where to find one.

Youā€™re on it mateā€¦That wasnā€™t hard was itā€¦

Lols. Your voting system is rubbish. Itā€™s not just about the orgasm. Itā€™s about the foreplay and post match too.

2 Likes

Whatā€™s that?

You might find out one day if you ever lose your virginity

5 Likes

I already have, but my uncle didnā€™t mention this foreplay stuff at any point.

5 Likes

Leno gang in the mud

1 Like

I was looking before the game about clean sheets and I was surprised the premier league app had other stats for goalies. They have almost the same amount of ā€œHigh claimsā€ as eachother but one has played 4x as many games. Madness

( I just went back to screenshot it. My bad for not cropping)

1 Like

Big Tone in our gang! YES

Leno much better at punches, which I think we can all agree is the cornerstone of the modern goalkeeper.

1 Like

Tony Adams endorsement would deduct a point off Emi

2 Likes

Heā€™s not a top goalkeeper and he never has been. He pulls of phenomenal saves at times but his all round game is lacking and thatā€™s why it was farcical when people even suggested that Bayern would be sniffing around him in the future.

Martinez has greater distribution, better handling, greater command of his area, is a more vocal keeper, is more dominating when it comes to collecting crosses.

He was poor on both goals yesterday and even if we do argue the finish from Robertson was tidy, Leno committed himself and never made himself big enough to close off the angles for Robertson.

Reading over the Villa forum they say the same things about him that we all saw. Heā€™s dominant, heā€™s assured, heā€™s composed, his distribution is phenomenal.

Iā€™ve spent years on this forum preaching that itā€™s important not to look at small sample sizes when judging talent and Iā€™m aware Iā€™m doing exactly that right now but Martinez just looked every inch the top keeper we havenā€™t had since peak 05/06 Jens Lehmann.

5 Likes

Martinez made a massive howler the other day and was luckily saved by VAR.

I am sure he will make loads of these across a full season. We made the right choice.

9 Likes

Ohp, Leno gang sounded awfully insecure after he drops 1 howler and 1 shit spill that resulted in actual goals. Sheeesh the pressure.

Leno is yet to make a mistake this season.

1 Like