Leeds United Vs Arsenal (PL)

Can’t wait for Martinelli to be back

1 Like

Why? Arteta won’t play him. He’s done a hard pivot to trusting old players and scrubs like Willian.

4 Likes

Back to bench.

1 Like

:sob: :sob:

Lmaoo it hurts my heart that ur the only person that backs Arsene along with me. Good news is ur against xG tho so at least I’m validated on that :joy::joy::joy:

3 Likes

Arteta should be under more pressure right now. No fans at the stadium is a huge blessing for him. He’s looking increasingly out of his depth. He can blame Pepe for today but we could have played another 90 minutes or 900 and weren’t going to score.

The one player we know he recruited has been awful and got hooked at halftime.

If this is what he came up with after two weeks and a shellacking by Villa, I’m afraid it just isn’t good enough. I don’t mind losing but losing without even addressing the problems is an issue. The players don’t even look like they know what they want from him…well they probably want him to stfu for a few minutes and let them try to work some patterns out.

3 Likes

Im not blaming Arteta here. Some of the players just arent good enough hes trying to coach lost causes.

If he can’t improve players that he’s inherited then he should never have got the job in the first place.

15 Likes

You should be cautious before triggering the Indian Engineer. I could debunk xG to its minutes if I want to.

1 Like

That’s not right though, we have some very good players, unfortunately, we have a very shit manager!

5 Likes

The only game on TV here was yesterday’s Spuds/City. So between that and today’s comments on here lube your arses for the NLD, lads and lasses.

1 Like

It’s obvious he’s out of his league. The behavioral problems are an indicator to the limits of his managerial abilities. Arteta is an assistant not a head coach.

2 Likes

Emery is gone but emerysmo is still alive.

Arsenal are into a cycle of mediocrity.

Maybe Unai was not the only one guilty. Current coach, players and board members must be questioned.

Do you think we will achieve something great this season?
I don’t…

3 Likes

Wenger would have signed you.

3 Likes

Arsenal are pretty much making me want to leave messenger group chats about EPL, the constant taking the piss out of us and me knowing lots of it is justified due to these shitters giving us no rope to work with.

3 Likes

You are crazy man. I could see that the second half was gonna be shit so I didn’t bother watching it and it was only 11PM here.

You woke up at 3:30AM. You need to have more love for yourself.

1 Like

When you moved Auba back to central but still can’t get you a result (not even a goal), this is how shit the manager is.
To be exact, our tactics, our training, our mentality, usage of players… all down to the manager.
The hell “footballing reason”.

You have no evidence to back this up.

1 Like

He certainly goes through the motions of coach. He must close his move ring every game with all his hand gestures.

2 Likes

I’m 1 step ahead of you. I live in the country the game is in my time zone and only watch highlights because I know it’s going to be a shitshow. I do other hobbies that are better for my mental health.

5 Likes