Leeds United Vs Arsenal (PL)

Lol really? I just tell my friends “yeah we are shit and a club run by fucking idiots, what else can I say?” And that usually ends the conversation :joy::joy:

4 Likes

My friends don’t even mug me off about football any more, we’re so shit that we’re barely on their radar.

Not sure what your perspective is @Aussiegooner but for me being so irrelevant that you’re more likely to inspire pity than mockery is much worse than having to take a bit of stick.

I miss my mates giving me stick lol

3 Likes

Yeah receiving the pity is even worse mate I don’t disagree.

This club is just in a world of hurt mate and I’m running out of patience, been a real battle to watch all of our 9 premier league games live thus far this season.

4 Likes

Whats worse is when u meet someone new and the topic comes up and u have to tell them u support Arsenal, the look they give you lolol :joy::joy:

4 Likes

If I lived in Australia would I fuck get up at 3am to watch Arsenal even if we were the invincible treble champions lol

1 Like

" I really liked the personality of the team "

Our professional coaches examine exactly what unfolded on a frustrating night at Elland Road. You’ll hopefully find it provides a different, and valuable, insight into both teams.

Thank you,

The Coaches’ Voice

1 Like

You’d be surprised by how many fans we have dedicated to watching their respective sides here. In saying that you often see a decline in people watching live in the middle of the night when their teams aren’t up and around the top 4, but all in all some very dedicated fans here in Aus given the time zones.

But yeah all in all not many would go to the extreme to watch this Arsenal team all the time, I can gather that from my messenger chat when we generally only have about 2 of the 8 of us Arsenal fans active when the games are on at the moment.

1 Like

How does it feel when you are in the UK and watching it at the proper time :joy:

Strange when you just arrive to the UK but absolutely awesome at the same time.

Only thing I didn’t like was unless you were attending the 3pm kickoffs you couldn’t actually watch the game.

1 Like

Did Arteta explain why Saka didn’t start over Willian yesterday ? In his minimal time on the pitch he was miles better than Willian and Willock as expected, assuming it was potential fatigue after international duty ? Struggling to think of any other logical reason.

I don’t think he said. But Saka played a lot of football during the international break, so maybe he just wanted to give him a little rest?

4 Likes

Yeah I’m hoping that was the reason, because nothing else would make sense to me.

Tbh the fact he picked up what looks a muscle injury would prove him right.

Was it a muscle injury ? I hope it was that because I thought it looked more like it could be some ligament damage or something of that ilk.

Been away a while. We’re fucking shite x

1 Like

Not like me to praise Leeds as a club, but that thing done with the kid as the virtual mascot sunday was total class.
Great innovation and lovely gesture with the kid suffering with cancer.

4 Likes

Where you been Owen?

1 Like

Had some personal stuff going on, was taking a little break

3 Likes

Hope everything is OK now dude :+1:

3 Likes