La Liga

That is so fucked

Hoping for a Vinicius goal tonight, would be just superb. A celebration in frint of their ultras would be fab.

Someone release Antoine from this struggle

Atletico are such scumbags both on and off the pitch.

2 Likes

I wonder if they bring back #WeAreAllMonkeys hashtag…

What a time that was

What a pass by Tchouameni, what a goal.

Rodrygo is absolutely brilliant.

Great run by Vinicius, Valverde with another important goal.

Real’s future looks very bright.

1 Like

Ancelotti tactical approach is just superb. He organises the team so we’ll but allows the attacking players enough freedom for them to express themselves.

:goat:

3 Likes

Real Madrid and Barcelona both looking very good this season.

Well Run FC. An example to us all.

2 Likes

Ended up being in Barcelona from Friday afternoon until Saturday early afternoon so missed out on the Barcelona game unfortunately.

1 Like

Lewandowski is unreal, another great goal.

People worry about the price for anyone over 30 but when they are world class like him it doesn’t really matter

2 Likes

Apparently he broke a record tonight. First player ever to score 9 in 7 games. Previous record was 8.

1 Like

BENZEMA has missed his last 3 penalties, a horror stretch from the spot for the Ballon d’or winner to be.

Games done lol

9 Likes

I wonder if there is a Spanish @Joshua doppelganger/counterpart that has a lob-on for this shirt to hit the shops?

2 Likes

Owl logo ffs :man_facepalming: conspiracy theorists will love this one :rofl:

It’s nicer than some actual teams sponsors logo tbf

I mean it’s hardly worse than all the betting companies sponsoring shirts but I still absolutely hate it lol

4 Likes

Maybe whenever an English team play Barca it would be cool to see them wear Francis Drake shirts