La Liga

It would appear these players are indeed good. Even a scrub could do well.

2 Likes

I guess when your players terminate their own contracts so they can leave your country then you have plenty of room to register other players.

2 Likes
3 Likes

Dembele is different gravy when healthy

1 Like

Lewandowski is close to 400 League goals in his career.

Iā€™ve reframed the tweet a little.

Robert Lewandowski already looks unstoppable for Barcelona!lā€¦with the help of a deflection

A beautiful reverse assist

A what assist?

2 Likes

Anonymous performance from Benzie, Madrid looking dead but Vini putting a beautiful ball that finds Benzie who gives the lead back to Madrid.

Vini is probably Madridā€™s best player right now.

Benzema brace beautiful.

That Barcelona bench is insane lol

Pique
Christensen
Kessie
Fati
Depay
Torres
Alba
De Jong

Thereā€™s so much depth itā€™s insane.

3 Likes

Can they send us some? Just for a month, Kessie or De Jong plz.

1 Like

Didnā€™t Bellerin make the bench or did he play?

:+1:

2 Likes

This is great read. Love articles like these.

If you donā€™t have a sub open the link and put it in reader view :wink:

1 Like

Went to Girona - Valladolid last Friday as Iā€™m on holidays in Lā€™Escala nearby.

Fun game, with the 2-1 winner a couple of minutes before FT.

Loved the stadium, even though there were some makeshift stands (I think to facilityā€™s bigger crowd after their promotion last season).

My third game in total after Espanyol - Rayo Vallecano (april 2014 I think) and Real Betis - Valencia (november 2019).

That last one is my favourite, loved Sevilla and the stadium was amazing.

Hoping to catch Barcelona - Elche on Saturday since we might be that day.

6 Likes

Oh man what a tour!

Spain is easily my fav country and Iā€™ve been to countless stadiums there. Sevilla was my favourite which I ticked off last April during Semana Santa of all weeks. Still need to do a Betis game but thatā€™s on the agenda.

Youā€™ll enjoy the Camp Nou if you get to go too. Bit run down and touristy but still a special stadium so enioy Saturday :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes
1 Like

Actually wasnā€™t aware of the Vini situation until today. These Mediterraneans are very openly racist

2 Likes

Nasty vile cunts

In a situation like this I want a 3 game stadium ban followed by a staggered return of fans

If racist chanting continues during the game, fans should be removed or it should be abandoned

1 Like