La Liga

Nice Madrid kit.

Gonna be a long season @oompa…

@GC-Maniac what are you thinkning of? Casemiro leaving?

3rd place finish, no trophies, Benzema and Modric declining like Kroos.

Btw, I forgot what WC season for Madrid. Perez loves signing breakthrough stars of the WC. Naybe that’s why he’s holding off?

You’re right, James immediately comes to mind :sweat_smile:

Yeah Barca are on the up and up, no freebies this season. I would worry about midfield, it would’ve been perfect for Casemiro to anchor Camavinga and Tchouameni for a couple of years, make the transition smooth.

But also I wonder if Real didn’t have a stash of cash put aside for Mbappe, he didn’t come, Tchouameni did cost a lot but if Casemiro goes as well Real should be sitting on a thicc bank to spend on something, I feel like they’re overdue a big marquee signing but I guess we’ll see if Cas leaves and if some kid pops off in the WC maybe.

I mean last season should’ve been the 3rd place finish no trophies, then look what happened :slightly_smiling_face: I guess we’ll have to wait and see, the last 12-ish days of the window will be interesting for you.

1 Like

Exactly. I have no delusion to think Madrid didn’t overachieve last season. Atleti had no excuse flopping so bad after having arguably the best window out of the bunch a year ago, I thought they were bound to win La Liga again with their team. I can’t see them having another poor season and now Barca have strengthened massively.

A billion euros release clause, and they might lose him for nothing :slight_smile:

For anyone interested (UK) Barca vs Real Sociedad is on ITV4 at 9pm tonight live, should be a good match free to watch

3 Likes

Very nice win for Emery’s Villareal.

Some sacrifices were made for Atletico to win the La Liga because you wouldn’t believe they were champions 2 seasons ago.

Ligue Un off…Liga Una on

Unacceptably haha

Another team sponsored by Cazoo in Real Sociedad smh

Cazzo would sound better

I think Xavi may be a scrub

1 Like

You jinxing tw*t. Please delete

1 Like

RSO collapse.

At least Daniel Ek is happy. #fraudarsenalfan

1 Like

I certainly hope so.