Krystian Bielik

You wont last mate. I think we all try for a week or so but then you know. . . Its coming.

1 Like

Glad to see those pills I gave you are doing as I said :nerd_face:

1 Like

Best of luck, Krystian!

9 Likes

easy ÂŁ10m, now go get leftbackman from Celtic so we can chill up in here.

2 Likes

Ten mil is decent.

2 Likes

That sort of cash for somebody who’s been nowhere near the first team and has had pretty much no exposure is brilliant.

1 Like
1 Like

Good for him! Wish him all the best

Good move for all I think. Hope he does well.

I’d hoped he could maybe help defensively but then again Chambers played much the same role for Fulham and has come back to us playing CB very shittily, so Bielk could end up the same considering he was playing 2 divisions lower.

And plus it seems we are after a centre back anyway so yeah good move all round now.

Finally the Arsenal production line (nod to Legia Warsaw) starts pulling its weight financially

1 Like

Orny liked it. Donski.

1 Like
2 Likes

Hope we have some sort of clause to bring him back if he lights up the championship.

If we need to bring him back Saliba/Torreira/Guendouzi either haven’t developed well or left us. So don’t like the prospect of bringing him back.

2 Likes

Not necessarily. It’s about getting value. Say he turns into Harry McGuire…well, certainly you’d like to have, say, a £25m buy back clause there as Madrid did with say Morata, and buy him back just to sell him off at a massive profit.

1 Like

Even if we have these guys, it would kill us to get him back as CB/DM that’s very good and would get better.

And if he does develop in an outstanding CB why would you say no? Next year Mustafi is on the last year of his contract, kosh is on his way out, Socrates should be phased out slowly; so it would be bad to have it.

Any other examples of this happening other than Morata? The scenario constantly gets touted but reality is it’s rarer even than swap deals in world football.

We did it for Vela but it wasn’t for a massive profit. Sociedad paid us off to remove the buy-back clause.

The Bielik chapter at Arsenal has finished, get a sell-on clause and be done with it.

There’s a huge gap between having the clause and everything falling into place to buy back and sell on the player though. Having the clause isn’t even half the battle.