Krystian Bielik

There is no reason to let this kid go; until we try him out he should stay with us.

This is becoming really annoying.

7 Likes

Exactly.

Being run appallingly.

Not getting good assets. Getting shit ones. Then mismanaging the ones we do have horribly.

Fuck this dumb cunt club.

@Sol itā€™s well past 5th July where is your rant post?

2 Likes

Iā€™m mystified he didnā€™t make the trip to the US. What has Emery got to lose with this guy? Heā€™s better placed than bums like Willock.

Iā€™m hoping the Koscielny situation forces Emeryā€™s hand and he has to use him.

2 Likes

Yeah good point, Sol, whatā€™s your delay?

1 Like

Heā€™s 21, just like mavropanos. Is he better (than mavro)? Judging by the reactions on https://arsenalyouth.wordpress.com/, people seem to think so.

Have we actually sold him?

Today I read that Emery has a lot of question marks on Mavropanosā€™s development and that he feels he cannot rely on him for the coming season. Which furthermore makes the Bielik situation weirder. It has to be an attitude issue with him, nothing else seems to makes sense.

4 Likes

Probably Wenger likes him :joy:; so that canā€™t fly in the new regime

We have many players, from senior squad to the Unders.
Hard to give everyone a fair shot, which is what seems to be the deal here. Weā€™ve seen it too many times in football and although Arsenal does indeed give a chance theyā€™re always gonna lose out on some.
Iā€™m sure Unai is worrying of how to outperform last season and keep his job next season(short term) rather than giving a chance to our youngsters.
Totally a club move to officially promote Nketiah, Willock, Nelson and ESR.

Do we have any solid info that heā€™s being sold?

Nope, all speculation because of him not being on the pre-season tour.

1 Like

He didnā€™t travel. Nelson did. Apparently people close to him are saying that his mind has completely moved on from Arsenal as there are no signs of considering him as part of the team.

1 Like

heā€™s thinking about helping charlton in the championship

Milan apparently interested too. Weā€™ll see.

Is there anyone Milan arenā€™t interested in this window.

3 Likes

xhaka and mustafi

3 Likes

Mustafi was actually, donā€™t you remember Gazidis being a fan of Musti? :joy:

2 Likes

wasnā€™t a big enough fan to go through with it

1 Like

I had a mini-rant in some other thread involving soggy biscuit.

I cba to get angry. The dominant emotion I feel is that of apathy. Iā€™m sure Iā€™ll get mad if we end up with the free agent signing of Cahill on deadline day, and signing that old fucker Brahimi, but until then Iā€™ll just stay out of it.

4 Likes