Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE)

I would go as far as to say that anyone that disagrees with this is either one of these people or a spurs supporter.
This club is in a real mess.

1 Like

> Stan Kroenke and technical director Edu remain convinced Arteta is the right man to lead the club back to the big time. But if the team is still mid-table by the end of the year then Arteta will be replaced.

Everything that is wrong with this club is encapsulated in this quote.
Kroenke and Edu just proving their lack of urgency and knowledge by keeping the worst manager in the PL in a job until he proves again, next season, that he is still the worst manager in the league.

The tolerance of this situation, by a clueless owner and equally clueless technical director, will waste yet another season and drag us down even further.

How they think Arteta is going to “lead us back to the big time,” is beyond comprehension.

The lack of ambition from the slowest acting club owner in Europe is there for all to see.
An absolute waste of space.

1 Like

My prediction is that we will be a top 6 club next year, which is very scary because I think that means Mikel will be retained.

I refuse to believe that our team is so bad that it can possibly be mid table again. The truth is that the ppl who are Mikel supporters have had some valid points in defending him. With the VAR luck and red cards ect we are way further up in the table. For me the only way our piss poor management will sack him tho is if we do so unbelievable poorly that we are mid table again. Have to be top notch incompetent for that to happen. We will probably be stuck watching this terrible football for another year.

1 Like

Misread that… :joy::joy:

Back to normal service of things not improving then.

1 Like

I hate this club man

9 Likes

Who needs Abramovich and Tuchel when we have Kroenke and Arteta.

We’re on the wayup and are turning a corner.
It must be true, Arteta and his mental fans said so.

3 Likes

Surely top 6 isn’t enough ? 2.5 years into the project and no CL football.

They’ll say it’s progress and a springboard to top 4 the last year of Mikel’s contract. I think they would want to retain him instead of paying him on an early termination. Thats an easy way to spin it.

1 Like

Wow, don’t remember being above Chelsea ? That’s incredible.

I agree with you given it’s our board and ownership.

I just think he should have to make top 4 with no European distractions next season if he wants to make up for this seasons disaster.

1 Like

I think you’re right.
There is no way we can finish lower than this season and we can’t play any worse and finishing top six would mean a new trophy will be invented to accommodate us.

This is what I’ve been saying for the last few seasons.
If you lower the expectations of the supporters, they will start to see the EL as the CL and challenging for a top six place as like challenging for the PL title.
It was a brilliant plan by Kroenke and plenty of our supporters fell for it.

I believe it’s slightly misleading. We were one point ahead until Chelsea played their fixture later that they won. (Matchweek 21)

But yeah Lampard was having a shocker.

2 Likes

That’s spot on, think we had something like played 20 30 points whilst they were played 19 29 points or thereabouts.

1 Like

Nahh man I’m done with scumteta. He can win us the stanley cup and an olympic gold medal and I’d still want him gone.

4 Likes

I actually agree with you. No reason to sack him unless we are gonna restructure the club properly. Sack Edu and Arteta, hire Campos and I’m on board. Still tho it totally depends on who we are gonna get. Graham Potter or Bielsa and I’d like to see if they could get better results.

1 Like

Yeah I’ve learnt my lesson from when I wanted Wenger out, no point Wenger going unless we had a proper plan, my failings were actually believing this club could have a proper plan bringing in an elite manager and elite off field set up.

The net result is we didn’t as as you predicted we’ve got worse in the 3 seasons post Wenger.

1 Like

I firmly ascribe to the throw some shit until it sticks method. I mean, yea a plan would be better but Arteta goes eventually no matter what, let’s start whatever the next shit is as soon as.

3 Likes

Nah the structure might be bad but their main failings are - not sacking shit coaches quickly enough.

Playing Auba out wide, alienating all our good players, that’s all smoothbrain cunt.

He needs to go. Worst manager in the league right now. Anyone would he an improvement. I don’t just want anyone, but this is not Wenger level performance where you may wait.

Arteta will relegate us unless we fuck him off.

1 Like

Lol he ain’t going to relegate us, we’ve been terrible for most of this season but are still 22 points clear of relegation so don’t talk nonsense.

Reality is it’s a 5th-7th placed squad and we’ve finished mid table so it has been poor, also an exit to anyone bar Man United in the EL is poor.

5 Likes

Take out Odegaard who is a loan, Arteta regresses even more and stops playing ESR, and we are back to November form which was relegation esque.

It’s a lot more of a reality than him getting us top 4.

He’s a uniquely awful coach (mix of incompetence and arrogance) that needs to fuck off right this instance.

4 Likes