Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE)

He still got some hope in the Overwatch league this season - his team is good individually but plays fairly average so far. But yea, his esports investments haven’t been that successful so far.

1 Like

Well football is still open in that profitability still relies on sporting success. The sneaky shit they tried with the ESL was their shot at completely cutting out the need for revenue from game day attendance because it actually affects overall profitability.

Until they implement an NFL/NBA style league the Kroenkes will continue to hemorrhage money from Arsenal being devalued.

1 Like

Right on, Joshua. It makes zero difference to the K’s whether Arsenal win or not. But being the balance sheet types that they are, losing will show up on their books, at which point it’s where “ooh, we’re losing money” enters the scene and at which point they, if they’ve got any nous at all, will get the fuck out of here. Though I’m not at all confident of that happening.

1 Like

So essentially we need relegation, with the loss of the big TV deal, to be rid of these dickheads :grin:

2 Likes

Think of how amazing Holding would be in the Championship. Captain Material.

1 Like

He was Bolton’s player of the season in the Championship. That’s his zone.

1 Like

I went to bed devastated (in football terms rather than real life) last night at the terrible performances over 2 legs in the semi final against a much cheaper team. 4 shots on target over 2 legs just says it all.

Still in a right hump. I’m in denial about the fact we’re still stuck with the worst owners in the league and their hopeless exec team and manager. It’s a bit like 10 years of slowly growing torture that ramps up year by year and you can’t see a time where it ever changes.

I’m really pleased the Kroenke out demos have started though and when fans are back in the stadiums there’s gonna be hell to pay for the endless stream of shit served up by the wig man wanker and his inbred thick as shit son.

Arteta out
Edu out
Vinai out
Kroenkes fuck out.

6 Likes

These STUPID FUCKS have to be replaced.

Fuck off. Shit cunt. Dumb slow moron. Paralysed smalldicks.

The fans must not let shiny toys distract them, protest until these clueless morons are out.

6 Likes

The last part of the tweet (if true) gives some hope.

The squad will be firmly midtable at seasons’ end.

1 Like

This isn’t how you run a club :cold_sweat:

11 Likes

Remember how we sacked Emery when we didn’t want too and had no preparations in place which lead to Ljungberg with no supporting infrastructure and the team just collapsed? Yeah expect that again.

11 Likes

Always too late. What bitches.

Stupid fucks taking months longer than most to see the obvious and act.

That is why we are fucked as a club. Get these dipshits out. Lazy cowardly fucks. Clubs in their image that’s for sure.

2 Likes

@BigWeng_4LYFE this is why Wenger had to go. He didn’t deserve to take the fall for this nonsense, it had to eventually see the light of day and be resolved.

Wenger doing so well for so long prolonged this problem and made it harder to fix.

3 Likes

So much damage being done from Gazidis incompetence. Pray for Milan they keep that chancer on the backburner.

All this goes back to his failed structure he haphazard put in place before doing a runner.

4 Likes

Anyone can write this shit on twitter without referencing any source, and we take it as gospel.

For the most part we absolutely don’t. No shade Elec! :grin:

1 Like

Papa Mert leading Hale End out to a Premier League game would actually be very special :pires2:

End of the year, not end of the season

The source was Mark Irwin, and it’s a pretty believable belief.

Look I know you want to believe this regime is good and defend it most of the time, but it’s record so far has been very shit.

I don’t know on what evidence wig man and Edu can be convinced Arteta is still the man for the job.

His bizarre selections and formations against Villarreal coupled with a big string of sterile and poor performances against vastly cheaper opposition are clear for all to see. The worst season in decades but at a CL cost level. Arteta is obviously out of his depth. Really disappointed with Edu on this. He should know better.

3 Likes