Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE)

Monchi rejected Arsenal after his two years at Roma. He could have come to the conclusion that the green isn’t always greener and therefore go back to Sevilla.

TBF he was absolutely correct. That squad he built is full of shithousery and skill. They’ll have CL next season too.

1 Like
1 Like

What else would he say/leak? That they’re actively courting offers?

Making the cash available is fine, it’s the absence of a coherent transfer strategy that’s the problem. Some of the money should go to hiring a new DoF.

4 Likes

“funded” and “injected” are interesting terms.

It makes it sound like sugardaddyism, when I’m pretty sure it isn’t going to be that.

6 Likes

Any details on this? Funded how?

We spent money last two windows, just not in great ways (Willian’s Contract, David Luiz Contract, Pablo Mari…).

2 Likes

I still don’t think there is something wrong with giving those contracts to Willian and Luiz. The main issue here is that Arteta actually prefers to play those guys over Saliba and Pepe/Martinelli whilst they should be squad players.

1 Like

Those issues goes hand in hand though. They were signed/extended at those players expense.

2 Likes

I mean, they are trying they just really are fucking clueless and have the wrong ppl in place so they are always gonna struggle. And judging by how they are slow to react to absolute shit football, it’s not gonna get better any time soon.

3 Likes

I think this is fair tbh, they seems to be persistent with Arteta at all costs then again if he manages to EL win that changes things

1 Like

It’s still a choice to actually play them. Especially on the wings we needed an extra body at the time of his signing.

Stan: We will not sell the club
Arsenal Twitter: sO yOuRe SaYiNg ThErE’s A cHaNcE.

4 Likes

I wanted Arteta gone in the winter but, yeah at this point if he wins the EL how can ya not give him another season? I have no confidence in him but we aren’t gonna hire a class manager regardless so yeah just gotta hope they are right along with the rest of the footballing world that Arteta is some sort of savant.

2 Likes

An obvious lie. It was reported KSE re-financed our loans to sign Partey they put no money into the club to make it happen. There was zero cash injection and there never will be

Well this is and isn’t an issue depending on the facts. From what i’ve read the liability for the Loans is entirely with KSE alone. If you know you’re going to own 100% of the club for a long time you can spread the repayments to minimise the burden on the club operations

1 Like

There’s going to have to be cash injection somewhere if we’re on a £50m loss followed by a £100m loss. It just won’t be a donation.

1 Like

We are one of the most profitable and valuable clubs in Europe so giving contracts to a couple of Chelsea rejects is hardly a big deal.

Kroenke giving Arteta money to strengthen in the next window is the very least he should be doing, considering this is our worst season in the PL.

If he wants to really help the club to get back to the top, then he would sell to Ek, who is an actual supporter, rather than a greedy investor.

1 Like

It seems to me that Arteta will be the typical cheque book manager advising the owner he cannot possibly do better without Man City levels of spending.

The Kroenkes will be too stupid to spot this and money will be sprayed stupidly just as it was under Raul and the end of Gazidis

It’s good if the Kroenkes are now willing to invest but bad that the club is still lead by gravy train fuck wits and grossly incompetent owners who couldn’t spot a good value footballer from 6 inches away.

6 Likes