Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE)

Awful lol

Fuck Stan he gets all the blame doesn’t matter if he was here for it or not lol :grin::grin:

3 Likes

When he bought the club he inherited its history too. But only the shit bits we can beat him up over.

4 Likes

Come on guys, are we really going to sit here and criticise??? This has been needed for a long time and we’re quick enough to give our own fans enough shit for sitting back and doing nothing.
Lets not sit back and rip them apart with petty points on a forum but support the message.

#KroenkeOut

5 Likes

I’m sure Stan is super upset about those cardboard signs while he goes for a swim in his billions Scrooge McDuck style.

8 Likes

Come on, this was the best sign

7 Likes

Kroenke isn’t going anywhere unfortunately.

3 Likes

Stan kroenke isn’t going to give a flying crap on our kroenke out protest, pretty sure he didn’t even know there is a protest going on.

Only people will benefit from those protest are AFTV.

1 Like

Maybe not right away but given the marked decline of Arsenal, its global fan base and massive social media presence I expect Kroenke to pay attention sooner rather than later. We just lost 0-1 to Everton, making that 13 wins, 13 losses and 7 draws. We could finish the week in the bottom half of the table. Can you imagine the uproar if we get knocked out of Europa!?

4 Likes

I agree with you, dropping out of Europe competition will surely get Josh attention, and Arteta might get sacked, but that’s about it.

Stan isn’t going to sell Arsenal, he has no incentive to do that, like literally zero reason for him to do that. A protest isn’t going to change that.

I actually see the failure of the ESL ad a big reason to sell. I think forecasts about major clubs being in peril without it isn’t too far off the truth. They’ve been over spending for years and have committed way too much of their revenue to wages.

It here’s still a significant amount of covid related uncertainty and i think the bubble isn’t too far off bursting.

6 Likes

For all the ridiculous pearl clutching about the Americanization of soccer (I must have missed Perez and Agnelli becoming American citizens) the one thing that could really help the game is an American style roster system. You trade players, not fees and you have strict rules on how much you can spend. That would actually help avoid a bubble.

5 Likes

Better long term if the bubble did burst. I’m clearly someone who didn’t want the ESL but by no means does that mean there’s not things that need changing.
Lots of unsustainable situations out there at all levels and for all the back slapping over the pyramid system there’s adjustment need carrying out in this too and soon. It can’t survive in this guise .

2 Likes

All these regulations don’t work in Europe because of the freedom of movement, work etc. Maybe GB has more possibilities to implement these kind of rules, but small chance they will if their European counterparts don’t do nothing.

1 Like

Obviously it would require government intervention. I think a lot of basketball leagues have caps and roster rules, it doesn’t stop FIBA from operating.

I’d also be worried about the murmurings from Boris if I was them. I mean these guys bought in thinking that football was just all expansion and growth and selling more TV in more markets.

If a free market loving conservative government is claiming it will intervene if you do anything really unpopular with domestic fans then that’s got to be a worry.

It’s not even using the law which you can predict and deal with with your fancy lawyers, it’s saying that we’ll write new laws to stop you doing this. I don’t know how plausible it would be for a government to put those kinds of laws in place quickly but that’s not really an industry I’d want to be investing heavily into.

If I was them I’d probably cash out and just get a baseball team or something.

4 Likes

I mean, all they had to do was hire competent people to advise them and run the club. They have spent a lot of money, they just spent it poorly and without a plan.

Monchi has a debatable track record outside of Sevilla but when a guy like that was allegedly offered the position or approached and went “Yikes, no thanks” it raises a ton of questions about how the club is being run.

1 Like

Hmm not really. IIRC his link with Sevilla is pretty strong and he only had eyes on them after Roma

I have no doubt Arsenal could bring Campos in if we are really determined and willing to buy him out. Getting mislintat was a coup too

2 Likes

His links with Sevilla are very strong but he still left to try his hand at Roma. If you think we could sign Campos, we could have signed Monchi as well. The issue was our disastrous structure. Frauds like Ivan, Raul and yes, even Sven.