Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE)

Bit concerning but it makes sense as FFP rules are likely to be relaxed now.

Any chance KSE decide to sell up if football has a really long indefinite break ? Or am I dreaming ?

2 Likes

Only if something really goes wrong with the LA Rams stadium or the NFL and the EPL not resuming. But I honestly can’t see it.

Worst possible moment to sell - he isn’t a moron… even if he tires of being an owner of sports enterprises as toy things, he will wait until things settle back to some sort of normal.

2 Likes

I reckon a few more months of no football and it’ll be worse to sell than now.

Yeah we may not be at the nadir, but panic selling of any sort is insane when you know somewhat the temporal dimensions and reason for a drop… even under worst case scenario where next season is massively shortened, things will start to get more normal in late 2021 with herd immunity and potential vaccines/treatments setting in.

1 Like

Hahahahaha yeah I agree with all that, knew it was wishful thinking.

Almost starting to feel sorry for Silent Stan. He and his son are clueless as to how to run a successful club, so, they trusted Gazidis’ incompetent ass and that led to Raul.

Maybe one of them will get a clue that Raul is just looting the club signing dross that are with his agent buddies.

Surely, the Kroenke’s will be awake when the Emirates has a sea of empty seats as Arsenal battle it out for 10-12th place next season.

That ROI is trending down with a quickness Stan.

1 Like

They will be empty but for different reasons

Should have said post-vaccine, isolate the unhealthy groups…

My overall point stands—Stan’s ROI is trending down. Let’s hope that he sells or maybe Josh will let him know Raul is looting the club.

Our best hope is that the cost overruns with the LA complex combined with the COVID ban on fans in stadiums puts KSE in a spot where they’d look to offload an asset.

3 Likes

Looking forward to some SwissRamble analysis as to wtf this means…

I can’t believe we were paying 5% interest in 2020.

This is the kind of thing I was hoping would happen with majority ownership. There’s less incentive to sort this kind of thing out or loan the club money when someone else owns 33%.

2 Likes

Kroenkes had enough

Well you can’t say it’s unjustified when you contributed to Unai Emery becoming our manager.

1 Like

Well these guys are allowing us to go into a season with the CM options we do, someone @me when we get new owners :sunglasses:.

3 Likes

I mean, we have money we just decided to chase targets we were never gonna get. We really should be more creative if we know we don’t have Chelsea money to spend on whatever we want. Gotta get the job done regardless.

Our squad is a very expensive squad yet we finished 8th and people expect owners to pump even more money into it and trust Edu and a guy who has been a manager for 5 minutes.

Ffs. Its not all about signing players, its about managing the players and working with what you’ve got, our squad can get top 4 if played well. The Guendouzi and ozil situation Arteta needs to sort out, hes caused it

1 Like