Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE)

Yeah agreed. Our squad is more talented than Everton, Leicester, and probably United as well. But we don’t play like it. Just crazy how our 72m winger is sitting on the bench for a free transfer 30 year old Chelsea reject. Like Mikel really hates us or something, he wants to tank the value of any decent asset we have.

I do agree, it is not always about signing players…However, what did Arteta do to make the two aforementioned idiots to have attitude problems?
How did he cause these problems?
He has to deal with them I agree, but he did not cause these issues, the players did!

What I find immensely frustrating is that we do have a good squad. Objectively, it’s arguably one of the top four-six squads in the league. The team as it is could, with a fair wind, get in the top four with Arteta as manager, but with a couple of additions it would be a nailed on candidate for CL qualification and perhaps a bit more and the lack of investment to get it there is always going to be a frustration with these owners.

3 Likes

I think the owners are looking at the recent investment and seeing poor return on the funds. The Soares deal was expensive and unnecessary, the club got rinsed on the Pepe deal, Mari has been injured, the Luiz deal, etc.

And sadly, the common link “agent” is still hanging around to fleece the club some more.

The issue has been that Kroenke trusted the wrong people to invest in new players. And I didn’t go into the late Wenger era holdovers on ridiculous contracts that the club can’t get rid of.

Still, a good midfielder this season would provide a much better chance at the payday from CL football.

2 Likes

How Edu found himself in his current position is a major failing, that’s on the ownership imo.

If the plan is to “outsmart” the market sound out Luis Campos for DOF/TD and make him a massive offer

2 Likes

3 Likes

At last :bergkamp:

1 Like

TOO LITTLE TOO LATE YOU YANK BASTARDS

1 Like

Remove the (Fuck Out) from the thread title.

2 Likes

MI SUGAR DADDY KROENKE :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :purple_heart: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

4 Likes

Tell me more about profit hungry not interested in football Kroenke. The last 3 managers have been backed with time and resources

Arsenal fans crying about bad ownership haven’t got the slightest clue

1 Like

Kroenke has been here since we moved to the Emirates.
We had world class players and always played CL football and were always above spurs.
What has your hero achieved since then?

3 Likes

We seem to be pushing it a bit more since he gained full control, I’ll say that much.

Also up until I think 2011 he was just one of many shareholders so I don’t think he’s more to blame than anyone else up until then.

1 Like

Your right that money has been spent, and badly as well, and when it wasn’t that’s got to be on Wenger but that was mostly cash generated by the club. I think a lot of people are pissed he won’t put his own money in.

Fair enough he put in the cash injection for Partey but if he was using his money the same way that Sheikh Mansur was then we could of bought all of our targets at the beginning of the window. Hopefully we can do a Liverpool and not need to rely on the owners, get back into the CL and spend what we make from competitions and TV revenue etc…

1 Like

This is the blueprint for the majority of clubs in football. The First step is identifying the right manager and backing him properly.

Maybe Arteta is that guy? I don’t know but he’s being backed with his ideal targets

@InvincibleDB10 Iike I said before, anything other instantly upward success and people like you will bitch and moan.

1 Like

This is my problem with comments like this.
You make it sound like anyone who doesn’t think Kroenke is doing a good job is somehow impatient or want instant success.
He’s been here since we moved to the Emirates and all we have seen is the opposite of upward success.

1 Like

Not really I want to see proper facts and arguments presented. The fact that Arsenal isn’t as competitive now as they were in 2011 isn’t totally on the owner. You’ve ignored tons as variables and the very nature of the sport in coming to that conclusion.

There are tons of legitimate criticisms past and present but you ignore facts, like in the article above, to support your agenda.

The only thing I expect from the owner is to stay out of sporting matters and hire properly qualified senior management.

1 Like

If he threw a billion at the club it wouldn’t be enough for some. Not aiming that at anyone here, it’s just the way these things are. There will always be a sense of ‘could they do more’.

7 Likes

For some if they did that it would be ‘what is there agenda here, they are up to something this is our club’

When Arteta won the FA Cup, I was hoping that club would back him up with proper investment.

45m straight payment on a single player is exactly the kind of backing any manager would appreciate.

We are not Chelsea, City, United who could afford splashing 200m in single window.
We spent close to 85-90m this summer, which is an appreciable amount.
I am sure if there was another great player to be fetched for right price, it would have been approved.

You may have an issue with KSE in general but you can’t complain about them for this summer.

2 Likes