Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE)

So would the Kroenkes.

And there it is, game 6 and the Av’s 2-1 over Tampa. The Kroenke Cup.

1 Like

The man is on a big W streak! :fire:

Nuggets next!?

3 Likes

All hail the Kroenkes

1 Like

There’s alot of different opinions out there on KSE and its cash

Do we think Stan is actually putting money into the club for us to buy players? Or is he financing it by giving the club loans etc.

Whatever it is, we’re spending a lot of money following on from last summer

My experience of US financial markets is that there’s a ton of money looking for a home. So my guess is KSE are getting loans secured on the assets but impossible to tell given US filing requirements (or lack of).

I still find it hard to understand their motivations and they were shockingly bad custodians initially and slow learners.

Recently though they seem to be investing in a new approach and the club feels likeable again. I’m currently not a strong Kroenke out man but more an undecided on that issue.

I may have to change my name if we complete our come back.

1 Like

I do agree that they were slow learners. but with their first foray into English Football I suppose we shouldnt have been surprised.

For me, they havent been a problem, the thing I was most disappointed in was when he decided to legally make all small shareholders sell to him meaning families who have had shares for years and years in Arsenal Football Club were made to give them up. That was wrong and he will never be forgiven for that

I really like your reply there by the way, open to changing your opinion dependent on where this process takes us.

Vile

A regulatory body needs to step up and prevent this for the good of football

8 Likes

Are the Americans at it yet again?

3 Likes

Tbf City started it.

2 Likes

maybe they cant see the clubs staying high end if they dont do it because everyone is seemingly starting to link up and they are seeing how it ‘benefits’ city…so it seemingly is looking like ‘cant beat them join them’ it is not great but it seems that elite clubs are going that way.

Aren’t there like 30 clubs called Arsenal in various places around the world? We could just link up with them :grinning:

2 Likes

Dein mentioned in his book that back when the MSL was kicking off Arsenal were offered the Miami franchise. For free. Could have sold that to fund the bloody stadium…

2 Likes

With their low regard for the traditions of the game, as well as their contempt for supporters, people like Boelhy, Kroenke, Glazier, etc, are going to either alienate or price out, if they haven’t already, a lot more supporters.

Greedy American owners, trying to squeeze even more hard earned money out of supporters and mercenary players kissing the badge of whatever club willing to pay the highest wages, isn’t a good look in a recession.

Just wait until we enter the final phase and shift from two halves to four quarters with time outs and rolling subs. :henry2:

3 Likes

Megalomania at its finest.

I think the only thing I like is the draft system.

It would certainly be interesting although I don’t know how you’d implement something like that given the history of catchment areas, academies and lack of college system in England.