Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE)

That’s only applicable to people that have integrity in the first place. :grinning:

1 Like

why @Arsenal can compete for top trophies.

This will be good.

2 Likes

Be interested to see what they consider top trophies, do they mean domestic cups or do they mean the Champions League and Premier League ?

There is no way in a public interview he would allude to anything other than the PL and CL as the top trophies. FA cup at a push and with our history in it.

Yeah I tend to agree.

Be interesting to hear how he thinks it’s possible and what the timeline is, because fuck we’re a long way off seriously challenging for the EPL and or CL.

2 Likes

It will be more BS along the lines of the “be excited” nonsense we had a few years ago only to record our worst league performances in decades.

3 Likes

I wanna hear how good he is as a winger.

We need a replacement for Pepe

2 Likes

This went under the radar, guess no one really cares until it has some visible tangible effect. Some complaints of no female representation from these fan groups which is valid to some extent

How in the world did they manage to do that? :man_facepalming:t2:

Only POC in the room is Vinai too.

I’m not apart of any of these groups so have no clue how the selection process took place, I didn’t hear anything about a vote to elect reps

1 Like

I think it’ll be a pointless talking shop that they’re doing simply as a PR exercise.

Arsenal fan point examples:

1 please sell to someone who’ll ensure the club is run competently - answer - we believe we’re the right owners and on track to be competitive

2 please appoint a proven top quality manager rather than an L plate novice - Answer - Arteta is a top new coach and he’s on track to take us back to the top. Just look at the training sessions to see how good he is

3 please start getting value for money in the transfer market and improve execution on squad management/building - answer in Edu we are now on track with a top squad of young players who’ll will develop to their peak over the next three years

It’ll just be blah blah blah

Be excited

4 Likes

I expected more from the club on that front. Kind of an embarrassment considering how diverse the fanbase is.

1 Like

You can’t complain about the lack of fan representation and then complain further when you actually get it…

The 3 questions you’ve posed have already been answered

I think the reps come from the Arsenal Fans Trust and Arsenal Independent Supporters Alliance and maybe a couple of other groups and they voted them in

1 Like

When did I complain about lack of fan representation?

Its been a common complaint of Arsenal fans for years that the KSE doesn’t listen or consult the fans.

Kroenke couldn’t care less what supporters say, this just PR nonsense.
His disregard for the supporters is clear and his complete lack of knowledge on how to run a top European football club, as well as his appalling decision making, is astonishing.

Kroenke has been here since we moved to the Emirates so, If he’s genuinely interested in what supporters have to say, then why wait until we’re mid table to do it?

The only thing that has been consistent, since he bought the club, is our slide down the PL table.

1 Like

Quotes from this interview

I like Josh. The ESL logic is sound and reasonable.

Sporting wise, they’ve really banked on Arteta to succeed as validation. I feel that the mood has turned slightly and fans are backing Arteta/Edu more after a few signings appear to be hits and the club is in good form.

What’s the plan if Artrta doesn’t pan out though?

2 Likes