Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE)

Legit these blokes selling would give a much needed boost of excitement and hope for the future, I hope we get to experience that day in the next 5 years at some point.

3 Likes

Iirc Josh Kroenke had some fanciful ideas about appointing Henry as coach. Dude is the epitome of “large adult son”, zero idea what he’s doing.

6 Likes

Fredo from the godfather comes to mind

3 Likes

Or Gob from Arrested Development

4 Likes

Yes! That’s an even better metaphor

16 Likes

Should have known he’d beat me to it!

I can’t remember how it was couched at the time, but I wonder what the inside talk was at City when Arteta left them. Was it a general sense of relief that he wouldn’t be taking over from Pep at some point? Fucking masterstroke of an unload by them, though. The kind of savvy obviously lacking at AFC.

2 Likes

I bet they barely noticed.

2 Likes

I’m sure Man City do miss him.
The cones at their training ground don’t move themselves. :grinning:

2 Likes

Seriously though, was it a case of ‘let’s dump this cunt asap’? Would seem to be a reasonable cause to me. Not that any of this matters now that we’re seemingly stuck with him.

2 Likes

I’m sure Arteta was doing a perfectly fine job at City. But his area of responsibility was tiny compared to what he walked into as a head coach.

When Pep leaves city they will be apppointing one of the best coaches in the world again, no question. No way Arteta taking over has ever been discussed, while he was there and especially not since he’s left.

8 Likes

I can’t think of a single team that would want Arteta after he’s produced the worst run of form in his 20 month tenure in over 25 years.

It’s obvious that Edu, Vinai and Arteta are playing gullible, dunce cap Josh with the jam tomorrow project line. By the time he wakes up to it, these guys will be wealthy from their inflated wages while the club is left without any chance of breaking into a top 4 again anytime soon.

Once you drop out of that club it can be a long way back - see Everton, Newcastle, Villa etc.

3 Likes

Cos your phone has a shitty small screen? :grin:

1 Like

Wait till you see the NLD score in a few weeks mate you will love it

Arsenal have richer owners than PSG?! :sob:

Me bollix

1 Like

Stan making friends…

6 Likes

Backing away from financial & legal obligations tied with moving the Rams franchise from St Louis to Los Angeles. Provides some insight as to his (lack of) integrity.

I don’t understand how he can renege on an indemnity agreement with the NFL if he’s signed it.

Personally I think St Louis and the fans are well within their rights to have a pop at Kroenke for relocating the team but will be interesting to see if the courts agree.

1 Like