Kroenke Sports & Entertainment (KSE)

It’s just PR spin.

There is no plan because if there was, we would have already seen it in action.
The Kroenke’s have been here since we moved to the Emirates and everything they have done has seen us fall from challenging for the title to mid table mediocrity.

It doesn’t matte how much Josh Kroenke goes on about ambition, young squad and being excited about their certain model, because as long as they persist with Arteta, we aren’t going to come close to challenging for the PL title.

4 Likes

I wouldn’t say it’s as strong as like but I appreciate that he makes a bit of an effort with the club. If things weren’t so shitty I’m sure the fans could find a rapport with him eventually. Though that’s earned through ambition and success. I’d still like to be bought out by some evil sugar daddies but it’s not lost on me that Josh does have at least some of Arsenal’s interests at heart, unlike his old man.

1 Like

I think he’s out of his depth, but yeah, I quite like the guy too.

The whole point of going younger and going big on potential is that it doesn’t matter if Arteta gets canned. In theory there are still good or maybe even a few great players around for the next guy to build with.

What a load of garbage. Sry not sry xoxo

3 Likes

Jack is a Kroenkite

1 Like

Wilsh twerking for KSE!

You love to see it

5 Likes

Kroenke doing what the Man United owners are doing by bringing club favorites on board as spokesmen.

Difference is that club legends like Henry, Bergkamp and Vieira are solidly Kroenke out.

3 Likes

i like Josh beard

I hate his beard.

I think he speaks a load of PR BS.

The way he glibly gives him and his dad a pass before 2018 is a joke. They had dominant control before then and had full control over the leadership team they put in place.

What’s more since 2018 we’ve been worse than before anyway.

The bloke is a clueless dim wit with no idea what he’s doing. Only reason he’s in this position is because of his multi billionaire owner dad, not because he has a clue how to oversee a European football giant. Privileged nepotism, nothing more. Just wish him and his dad would F off.

4 Likes

Fuck these guys, only started spending money when the pressure from the fanbase got intense.
Fuck KSE and fuck Arteta the affogato.

4 Likes

I can picture him being carried up a mountain pass on the back of a sherpa.

5 Likes

3 Likes

Using a Friends gif is always an easy like from me

1 Like

Rumour has it Josh Kroenke was the second coming of Michael Jordan but decided to lead Arsenal back to the winning ways instead.

1 Like

That doesn’t look like Josh. Was he seriously an NCAA bball “student athlete”?

3 Likes

Sorta like Avengers civil war.

Honestly, the opinions on Arteta/Edu seem to be trending upwards in light of their work therefore it’s a positive reflection on KSE who backed them significantly.

The Ek supporters are essentially banking on the club’s short term failure, I can’t get behind that.

1 Like

Muck Fizzou!!!

Rock chalk Jay Hawk GO KU!!!

2 Likes

Not what I was expecting from @Cristo on a Monday morning.

4 Likes