Jude Bellingham

Surely Maddison plays in that forward attacking central role where we have Odegaard and ESR
How does he come in and strengthen a position for us?

Dont agree with Tielemans either
For me we need back up or another player in the Partey position/mould. Tielemans is to much of a forward player for me to be able to cover that position.

We donā€™t have anyone who plays that central role.

Why do we have to pigeon hole players like Maddison to one set role.
Has plenty of ability to be of use in the midfield. Too much of this nonsense these days.
Top coaches utilise talent like this. Too much nerd ball outlook and lack of vision.

4 Likes

The issue is he would play in those half spaces that Odegaard and Xhaka play in.

I think he would be a great addition, but would he ok sitting on the bench?

Ok, Well we have players in those attacking positions

My point was where does he come in and play?
Who are you taking out for him to get into the side?

I think he would rotate with Odegaard and Xhaka.

I donā€™t think ESR is reliable enough for a top four club, so Maddison would be a serious upgrade for him and although I agree that Tielemans wouldnā€™t be a straight replacement for Partey, he would be a useful CM and at the end of the season we can get him for free.

I think you were correct what you wrote before, would he be ok to come in and sit on the bench, knowing that hes in rotation?
For me, id rather spend that money in positions much more needed

I do think ESR is good enough and will be reliable enough for us. He needs to play and get fit again but he will get back to where he was.
I also dont think there is any point bringing in Tielemans as a useful CM because hes on a free, id rather have that wage spent on much more required positions in the squad.

Donā€™t think he wants to play in the championship again lads

11 Likes

Liverpool canā€™t buy him, City will be under a transfer ban or possibly relegated, would Chelsea try for him? United do need to replace Casemiro as well.

I think weā€™ve gone from absolutely 0% chance to having a 5% chance.

waitā€¦there is a chance? If we win the EPL it might go up to 5.97625% chance of landing him.

I canā€™t even begin to think about having Rice and Bellingham controlling our midfield. Fantasy Football stuff. Iā€™ll be surprised if we broke our wage structure for Bellingham, heā€™ll command 350k p/w.

He feels like a shoe-in at United unfortunately.

Canā€™t see him at United. Madrid or PSG surely?

I canā€™t see him at United. I think heā€™ll end up at Madrid. They need to rebuild that midfield.

Wouldnā€™t mind getting in on some Tchouameni action if he gets cut loose. Maybe a nice loan with an option to buy.

1 Like

Why do United need to replace Casemiro? Am I missing something?

I meant in the medium to long term. Not now obviously. But just imagine if they have Bellingham learning from Casemiro for a year or two before taking over.

2 Likes

Is Casemiro an old cunt or does he just look like an old cunt?

1 Like

Yes.

5 Likes

Itā€™s a shame that transfer fees have turned ridiculous. 100m for Tchoameni (spelling) was obscene but 150 for Bellingham is outrageous. Factor in the 300k week heā€™d probably be on it would make sense for us to be looking at Rice and/or SMS.

Really think about it, Arsenal is the best destination for the kid

I think we have a great chance to sign him and we should be aggressively on the case

1 Like