Jude Bellingham

ESR is better than Musiala anyway. :eyes:

I mean you obviously don’t really believe that to be true

2 Likes

Whos the other dude?

Seriously I’ve never heard of him lol

1 Like

Musiala? Bayern wonderkid. Currently a German international, used to rep England at youth level.

Very highly rated. Have a look at his during the WC. Fantastic ball carrier.

1 Like

He starting for them? Be good to see him when Germany play

Yep, it’s very likely.

1 Like

in what way?

his ball dribbling is just great, if we need another ball carrier in midfield like we had Cazorla

Used to think so but now the survey says… Euh euhhhhh

1 Like

He is annoyingly City bound but Bellingham would be exactly what we need.

We would be set at midfield for years

Jude, Vieira, Odegaard and Patino. Lovely stuff.

Patino is likely a bum though unfortunately.

2 Likes

Why? The Championship did no harm to the likes of Mount, Grealish and Madisson. Patino hadn’t had their impact but he looks at that level as a teen. Think he can make the grade.

Just seen him play in one game, the one against Iran in the WC and he looks some player. And he’s only 19, beggars belief.

If only we were the kind of club that could go in for a player like him given his price tag. I guess we’ll just have to find our own Bellingham from somewhere in Brazil, eh Edu?

2 Likes

I think people are getting ahead of themselves - we’re top of the league but there’s still 24 games left of the season.

And even if we did win the PL, clubs like Liverpool and City will still have more clout in the transfer market than us - I imagine there’s a lot of pundits and players etc. out there who may think “was this season a flash in the pan for arsenal, can they continue challenging” while Liverpool have won the league and the CL and basically been neck and neck with one of the best teams ever for the last 5 years.

That’s combined with whether Arsenal Football club would ever/could ever afford £150m for a player.

Too many ifs about this transfer for me, even if I’d love it.

1 Like

I can answer that question!

It’s no :slight_smile:

1 Like

Yeah even if we have the money, it’s just not a very arsenal thing to do.

At that price it makes no sense. You could get three good players for that money.

2 Likes

If Bellingham has a good World Cup, his value is going to be more than 100m, which means Man City will buy him as their regular transfer window, marquee signing, which rules us out.

But if it’s a choice between Bellingham for 120m, or both Maddison and Tielemans for around half the price, they would be the better option and would sort out two positions that we need strengthening.

1 Like

Yeah it’s three Ben White’s!!!

Or two Pepe’s I suppose haha

1 Like