Jude Bellingham

Would be an incredible signing, one that I just cant see us being able to compete for, especially after his performances in this world cup.
He clearly is a top player, and as much as he would be perfect for us and improve us immensely, I cannot kid myself that he would want to come to us instead of the other clubs going for trophies.

It would be amazing though.

Only 19. 150m would be (feels pukish to say it about a footballer) worth it.

He’s going to be a superstar. Birmingham retiring his shirt number won’t seem so silly soon.

We are quite literally in the PL title race and the favourites to win EL.

Convincing him won’t be much of a problem if the money is there. The bigger problem would be the club willing to spend what a move this magnitude usually takes in terms of fees and contract.

1 Like

Don’t think too much, maybe they are planning to have an orgy… :joy:

You are honestly the most strangely horny person on OA, I swear every third post contains some sort of bizarre, unexpected sexual reference :joy:

6 Likes

you can call me horny, but not “strangely”.
If you expected me to post sexual reference regularly, then it is “not unexpected”…
I do know, being honest is kind of bizarre sometimes… however, English players always give me an impression of having drug/sex parties all the time…

anyway, have a nice day :slight_smile:

3 Likes

This is the kind of pedantry I absolutely love, you’re quite right in what you say :grin:

1 Like

Break the bank and have a wank. Sorry about the end of the sentence but that’s how horny I’d feel if we announced a Bellingham signing.

Brilliant today. Complete performance.

5 Likes

Isn’t he a Brummie, though :face_vomiting:

1 Like

There is no such thing as perfect. Being a Brummie is a blemish!

1 Like

Whoever buys him is going to get absolutely rinsed :slight_smile:

And it’ll still be worth it.

Ridiculous that he’s only 19. He was class today, even though the standard of the opponent was very poor, it bodes well hopefully.

With these standards of world class players your * insert years * of hurt won’t last much longer

Some Spanish sources were talking about Real Madrid being really interested earlier in the season.

Nah it will lol.

England are still shit.

1 Like

Keep the faith Cal. Put the pressure on merchant is captain.
We know this script mate.

1 Like

England winning honestly doesn’t bother me.

I like seeing our players do well for their countries :red_circle:

1 Like

Could never be me. Hope Turner plays well next game though.

2 Likes

Buy Bellingham and Musiala, we can dominate the league for years

3 Likes