Jude Bellingham

Yess

Meh, everyone was cumming about Sancho and he was a dud.

Not to mention Kagawa. And Pulisic. And Mkhiraryan. And Goetze.

Feel like itā€™s a bit hit or miss with Dortmund players apart from Lewa and Haaland.

I wonder if itā€™s because their system just makes the players look better.

2 Likes

Iā€™ll stick my neck out for Jude like I did with Saliba when he was 19.

1 Like

Watch the world cup final in a few weeks and youā€™ll see what Judeā€™s all about

3 Likes

Never seen him play so I have the same question, especially since heā€™s English and the media in England over hype any young English player. Letā€™s see how he does in the World Cup.

1 Like

Expecting this guy to have an impact at the World Cup, like Junichi Inamoto 20 years prior.

100% true donā€™t ask any questions

4 Likes

May aswell just move this @Bl1nk

1 Like

is this guy really worth the money being toutedā€¦i am really leary of dortmund players.

I donā€™t believe for a second that we could land him.

But I do think he has the perfect profile for the Xhaka role in our system.

This is also why I think he is nailed on for City. They need to remake their midfield next summer. There is a very good chance Gundogan leaves, Bernardo might leave, and KDB is getting old. Bellingham as a Gundogan replacement makes all the sense in the world, theyā€™re perfectly capable of paying whatever BvB wants, and from Bellinghamā€™s perspective City is an easy choice if he wants to maximize wages plus trophy earning potential.

2 Likes

Bellingham family really were obsessed with the alphabet J.

Jobe :joy:

Iā€™m buying a shirt. Whereā€™s Fabrizio? Letā€™s gooooooo.

Bellingham is quality. Sign him and we legitimately are one player away from challenging City on a regular basis.

Think Madrid (although they have three quality u25 midfielders), City or PSG beckon.

Iā€™d pay 90m for Bellingham and not blink. Get AMN, Lokonga and El Nenny gone and beg Daddy Kroenke for some birthday money.

Imagine Danilo, Jude, Odegaard and Vieira as our midfield future. Add in Patino as well.

Iā€™ve woken up now.

2 Likes

this guy dominates the middle, heā€™s still really young and would be a dream signing

1 Like

I feel we can def pull it off. If weā€™re aggressive

Drop the KSE transfer load on him

only worry I have is it feels like a City signing, we need to beat them to the league and this signing

Pepā€™s future could also be a factor.

Immediate upgrade
Backbone for another decade
#1 priority of signing

Just donā€™t fuck up Edu.
Now is your time to show us your worth of the promotion.

Clearly theyā€™re best friends, thus he will absolutely snub every club not named Arsenal coming in for him next summer.

1 Like

Or maybe Ben and Jude are planning a move to City to join Kalvin.

1 Like

Would this be our biggest statement signing of all time? Bergkamp for a club record was probably number one? Bellingham at a near world record for a cm would have to run it close.

Saka, Ramsdale and White better get in his ear. That said, Bellingham coming in as our highest earner might ruffle feathers.

Maybe we should just show faith in Bambi-Lokonga.

2 Likes